Tree of Savior Forum

Whats the chance to get the beta key?

Well let’s not forget there are 15k people who already have beta keys, so considering forum activity i’d say chances are at least better than a grand prize in the lottery.

2 Likes

Still hope the chance of winning a Key will be higher, I don’t wanna be an ass and rely on making fake accounts to get keys

or just pray for the key like me xD! ksajhdasfha i still pray all the days . im just want to play TOS ;-;!

2 Likes

Who else here thinks they will announce the beta next week? :smiley:

I mean there’s this,so…

If you mean a specific date,then I’d guess closer to Halloween to maybe test a big event on the server? It’d be a good time to,I think.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have that feeling too T-T

Still wondering : there are many people who spammed a lot of accounts to get BEta keys last time. What would happen if IMC game send beta keys to those spammed-emails which are not recieved before? That would be disaster @@

Hmm… i guess the CBT2 date is last third of the month …

i want key i want key i want key plz ( chance +++ )

I think maybe imc will give other key after the selection of 5k, who knows !!! I’ve always been a fan of ragnarok online and I am eager to try it, at worst , I 'll try it opening server which is the spring if the rumors are true.

Oh man the odds being discussed make it sound like I’m in for imminent disappointment…

there are 8000 keys now…they released 3k more account 2 days before the end of cbt1

My dear friend, initial CBT1 had 1,000 keys, They gave out 3,000 keys leading to a total of 4,000 keys. On top of this, they gave the top 1,000 players 1 extra key. If you add all of this together (1,000 + 3,000 + 1,000), you will come to the conclusion that there are 5,000 keys for CBT1.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hey guys i just wanna get your dreams be destroyed. The chance of getting a key is 0.0001%

I still don’t get why people are saying there were only 1000 keys given out to begin with. They gave out 5000 keys initially, then 3000 +1000 keys later so the total amount of keys given out was like 9000+ extra keys from translators getting extra keys.

note: I could have forgotten some extra keys given out but those are the numbers.

Yeah, there are at least 8k keys

My mistake then. If that is true then nearer to 10k keys then. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

2 Likes

OHHHHHHHH someone came from the future