Tree of Savior Forum

What's new since summer

Hey guys !

I had to make a hiatus for a while (always the same old reasons of irl/work), i played for the last time around the first reset class voucher, but the game seems like it improved a lot, could you guys remind me of the big news ? (I read you can nearly 1-330 a toon in a short amount of time seems crazy to me ^^).
Got to lvl up dat SR again uh !

Thanx !

And soz for the really poor english, not native and grammar is a problem !

First reset class voucher… so last January ? When we got a 14 days one ?

You can level 1-330 super fast with the new players’ events.
They have changed quite a lot of things… there was the combat patch, some various little changes/additions, some more, AFK fishing was added, DPK was removed (pure %RNG now), the Adventure Journal got changed too, they’re reworking classes here and here with a change on ranks, a new GvG event has been introduced, basically lots of things have been changing/are being changed and more is coming.
There are more too, but I don’t remember where it is (a)

I’d advise you to go check a few stuff in the Developer’s Blog and then search them on the forum for more details.
Also rank 9 classes have been released on the ktest server, we have a few previews here: Wizard, Archer, Cleric, Swordsman, and if you want more details on them, you can check this topic or the kTOS thread.
And IMC is saying they “hope to release R9 classes on iTOS before the end of the year”.

2 Likes

Yup exactly, that was for the first rank reset voucher ! Thanks a lot mate that’s so nice !

Just connected after putting all the new mods and updated ones, that was like my first fight since i had to restart like 10 times, finding which one bugued or not (Hopefully i found the last revisited version of marktioneer and tooltip helper, can’t live without them !)

UH since i’m not a new player that’s not for me then ! I don’t think rerolling would be worth it nah ? (got a SR 297, team lvl 17 or in that range)

Anyway, really appreciate the info and the time you took to answer me !

Everywhere I go I just hear people saying about the new player event, apparently it’ll get you to 1-330 on 4 different chars. I too have a 217 sorcerer and 217 squire and wondering if everywehre I go everyone mentions this event becuase we should all be rerolling… But I don’t wanna lose all that I invested all this time into…

I always hear about how fast it is to level, and I just don’t see it. Sure, getting 170ish was pretty fast, but then it stops and your alts are slow too (once you use your like 4 8x tomes from being a returning player), yet I’m constantly told to just grind to cap without focusing on anything else.

I find it kinda weird, but I seriously think everyones supposed to be rerolling judging by every single leveling guide now just says to do that…

Yes, since they changed the UI as well, quite a lot of addons got broken. Thankfully we have people who fixed them super fast ;w;

I don’t think it’s worth it, yeah. Imo it’s worth it really if you have close to nothing on your already created account. If it was low level, if you didn’t have some event/untradable stuff.
Anytime~!

@CommanderLoadFail
I created a new account to use the new players event and test a few builds, and it’s really quick. As in you can reach 330 in a day. Even if you don’t rush and only play a couple of hours a day, you reach 330 in only a few days.
The Returning Event Player gives you terrible things, you can’t compare it to the New Players Events.
New Players Events give you scrolls to get to the dungeons and Hunting Grounds, a LOT of x8 exp tome (to the point I reach 330 and still have several left), a lot of dungeons multipliers, dungeons reset, and Tokens. So everyday you can do your 3 dungeons and 3 missions several times, super quick, and with x8 exp tome + Goddess Statues or other exp boosts.
Like I said, it’s not really worth rerolling if you already have high level characters. If you have one or two characters that are level 50-150, and you don’t have anything precious on the account (hair dyes, lenses, TP, titles, special pets, costumes, quite a lot of silver, Token…) then yes, it’s worth it. That’s why people might advise to reroll instead if you’re a returning player and you didn’t get far in game.

Well i didn’t reroll (got my SR 330 now, isbality + manamana + 5M silver, token (30d, x4 7days) so yeah no reroll xD) for my part !

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.