Tree of Savior Forum

What's in stall for Rank 8 Monks? It better be good or GG reroll guys!

imcmancer bokor c3 secret class you summon imc staff members to atack your enemies with the same answer over and over and over again

4 Likes

Lol farm silver buy token …

Yap before monk its hell … 2 cleric 2 priest full dex … no damage no skill do phy attack … yap hell…

Getting token is easy ( damn bots probably buying all token in trading house)

I cant wait for R8. No matter how good or bad it is, I still have options for R8:

Krivis 1: So I can save money and not use zalcai scrolls.
VS
Pardoner 1: Indulgentia to cure zombie ailments and Magic Defense for Zombies when the magic damage gets too high.

you know i never though of using zacail scrolls would prob be worth the cot in grinding since i dont have to use pots thanks for that

After looking at the rank 8 stuff Archers are getting… AOE, AOE, AOE, AOE, AOE!!! MOBILITY, MOBILITY, MOBILITY, DPS, DPS, DPS!!!

If rank 8 doesn’t give Monks anything AOE, DPS or MOBILITY… I say screw it and all Monks should just reroll.

‘Zealot’ class perhaps

orignally posted by @II_JoJo_II

Wikipedia:

The Zealots were originally a political movement in 1st century Second Temple Judaism which sought to incite the people of Judaea Province to rebel against the Roman Empire and expel it from the Holy Land by force of arms, most notably during the First Jewish–Roman War (66-70). Zealotry was the term used by Josephus for a “fourth sect” during this period.

the other cleric classes yet to be implemented

Sheperd -
either:

Fortune Teller - probably will use monster cards for buffs/debuffs

Macumbiero - dancer/bard in ToS

Lama - ???

Zealot seems like something that would fit the Paladin class.

The only class that make sense for Monk is Lama…

Well we will have to see… I do hope one of the new rank 8 class bring a special weapon that only Monk can equip like Knuckles or Claws. Similar to Murillo visors.

I expect nothing from Monks.

we are getting inquisitor and daoshi

daoshi - taoist priest, possibly support, chineese astrology

inqisitor - possibly the same as zealot, cristinity, possibly ranged dps

and macumbeiro is more of a voodoo dancer than a bard

If we get nothing for Monks… What’s even the point of placing Monk class in the cleric tree? Might as well move it to the swordsman class.

The cleric tree NEEDS to have a new physical specialization class that will benefit monk.

1 Like

dude i had like 14 months of token before hiting lvl 200. it was in EA, now token is double price, u can get 5+ months easy

a support class would be great for monks as long as the buffs it provides are good; buffs that increase str, con , melle range etc

daoshi has a high potential to be support, so it might help monk

If all else fails… Time to go Plague Doctor. Everyone knows how op they are :wink:

Though I’m fairly certain they’ll add a class that goes with monk just by seeing how most of the new R8 classes have some kind of synergy with classes that end at C3 at R7

Who cares about Rank 8 classes, priest classes will be able to get PDs Healing Factor and combine it with Kabbalists Ein Sof with the same character. Imagine how much per second you get healed with this combo.

tell that to rogues. or sorcerer ( if c3 sorc is even a thing xD) . or ccorsairs.

actually, now that i think about it, at least one rank5 per class got screwed on rank 8.

the good news is that the other rank 5 is pardoneer, and i hardly think they’ll be able to sell rank 8 buffs, but still.

Haha you got me there :wink:

Lets hope for the best and pardoner gets screwed instead.

On the other hand… The R4 classes seems to have a better synergy with the R8 classes ( cata3 -> lancer, rodelero 3 -> murmillo, elememe -> sage, scout 3/wugu 3 -> mergen)

that seems to be the case xD. cata/lancer and rondelero/murmillo have sick ass sinergy indeed.

tough i have my doubts for scout, should mergem triple arrow skill be an AA buff, or any of those skills have 0 cd them scout3 will be completely outclassed.

and elememe/sage will depend on wether or not they can duplicate frost cloud, but should that not be the case they can just go wl2 and enjoy those scallings.

also, enchanter thauma should be great, they’ll probably be able to sel swell buffs ^^

this was going to be option if i do not like pd2, or the new classes

PD and Kabba in the same tree? Weirdo.