Tree of Savior Forum

What's a good PvE build other than Wiz3/Ele3?

Hi there, a friend of mine that was watching me play my Elementalist asked me what was a good PvE wizard other than what I was playing. Honestly, I’m clueless.

He said he didn’t like the long cooldowns. I said that there are long cooldowns in this game, so he probably won’t like it after all.

Anyways, what can I recommend him to start once F2P kicks in?

Thanks!

The most powerful PvE build in the game is any build with c3 Chronomancer.

Imo the sleeper build is Wiz3/Psycho3/Warlock1, both for PvE and PvP.

Psycho3 has the added benefit of having almost 0 downtime (if you don’t get interrupted early), so your friend might like it.

FF has low cooldowns too. Grab both and you will aways have something to cast. BUT both are SP intensive classes so prepare to chug those pots.

Good PvE in term of general Boss/AoE, Wiz3>Elem3 is on top so far, to be specific the signature is only Frost Cloud + Quickcast, without it the build is a joke actually.

For low cooldown, Alternatively:
Wiz3>Link2>Necromancer2
Wiz1>Pyro3>Thaumaturge2/Link2>Warlock
Wiz1>Pyro2>Link1>Sorcerer2>Featherfoot
They are good PvE, but just lackluster compare to Wiz3>Elem3 in exchange for some utility.

I bet you wouldn’t like Psycho, it has low cooldown and require you to keep pressing the button like 10-15s.

Maybe he should look into Archer. My archer friend was complaining about how one of his skills has really long cooldown. I asked him, “how long?” He said 15 seconds. /rage