Tree of Savior Forum

What's a good build for a former PD player?

Plague Doctor was my favorite Cleric class prior to Re:Build, and from what I’ve gathered, the dps of the class has become somewhat subpar compared to other Cleric subclasses (I’m sure its support is still strong though). For someone who is looking to play a kind of hybrid support/dps spec, what would be good in y’alls view to play?

I really love the idea of playing a PD-Krivis-Diev/Druid, but I have no idea what the skill distribution of that build would look like.

Edit: Here’s a Druid version of the build I put together. What do you think?

if you are still leveling… i suggest goin for classes with less downtime on their skills (so you can continually kill and do quests faster)

best suggestion is : Exorcist/PD/ Chaplain or Druid
reason : as an Exorcist you have early access to a very good area wide aoe that easily one shot 10 mobs (can use 3x every 20sec) and A linear AoE with a big diameter range too… then you go PD for a free +20 mspeed (more speed with more spr and attributes) + self heal that makes you almost immortal (unless something one hits you) + immunity to most debuff (not including slow/root/stun) and then finally Chaplain so you can just bitch slap any loner mob in your path (aspergillium is like +1000% skill factor to your normal attacks + last rites can go up to 10k additional holy dmg to basic attacks).

alternately: Monk/PD/Chap is a very good lvling class too…

then just change class to anything you like once you reach 420ish (as this build not that suitable for 420+ maps… you’re best bet after that is doin Meta build which is druid/exo/crusader… druid + crusader alone already gives you an additional 70% magic dmg which is alot - think about that later)