Tree of Savior Forum

What will happen if player don't back even after re-balance

maybe a few population rise but not like before with 50k players,

There is no point in pvp and gvg by this point because bots raised 1 billion silver each and IMC refuses to deal with them. Their owners will have twice the hp, twice the defence and 3 times the damage because of ridiculously high cap on transcendence and no effective cap on enhancement. So umm no, I see no point in getting back into this pit.

3 Likes

Did you miss the daily ban list that includes both bots and players?

There aren’t any players that are operating bots. Those that do have long since been slapped with bans. The only longterm operators of bots are websites. Actual players have earned their gear through hardcore effort or RMT, not through having a secretly operated horde of bots that are somehow magically untraceable via trades when every other player that has tried that has ended up banned.

If you think individual players have got their gear illegitimately - report them to IMC. If they have, it’s easy to trace and ban. If they do not get banned, maybe, just maybe they actually aren’t operating bots and worked very hard.

2 Likes

Nice joke mate.
I think it’s you who misses something.

4 Likes

Explain and justify your point then. Or accept that you can not. Don’t dodge it with a non-response.

The reason we have NPCs lose their usefulness from the mid-game is so that player shops and goods can fill in the rest of the space. You stop going to the NPC Blacksmith for repairs because the player shop is now worth spending extra silver at. You buy SP and HP potions from alchemists because you need the extra strength that the NPC shops can’t give.

If NPC vendors were giving services and goods of the same quality or better than player shops, it would kill off many of the shops. After all, why bother going through the effort of making a shop class when everyone will just buy from the NPC instead? So I’d have to disagree with your first point, unless the player shops and goods are always at the top of the list. (i.e. add more levels of HP and SP potions to NPC vendors, but make player potions even better than them.)

Lol. Oh please. Scar and Swarz haven’t been banned because they’re simply not doing something that’s bannable. There’s nothing in that thread linking any of those bots to any of the players you accuse of owning/running them.

If you think this hasn’t been investigated and given the all-clear, you’re delusional. It’s so easy to check trades to see if they traded to those players.

@ophiuchu

The only reason anyone outnumbers anyone in these threads is because the sensible and constructive people post to them once or twice, then completely ignore them.

If you think otherwise, I suggest looking at the poll threads for a more accurate telling of how the majority on the forum are positive about the game’s current direction.

Oh ouch. I’m so hurt.

Enjoy your ban. Use it to calm down.

I actually like how players works as new shops compared to NPCs. I mean, story-wise if feels like when you’re getting more specialized gear you need more specialized services and there’s what specific classes comes in.

You should listen to your peers then. Myriad made a post in another thread which I actually agree with and support. This company bored all the cheaters and botters away. It was not because of the bannings. Just look at what happened to Sorien he stopped getting funding and then lost interest in development.

If you are going to complain at least say the correct thing. Is that not another creed your group follows?

3 Likes

It lasted for such a short time (1-2 weeks iirc) that it’s like it never happened. They could’ve left equalized mode and add a free gear mode, but they gave in to useless complaints and then the +30 gear /hidden slots trainwreck happened.

@[quote=“Awoooo, post:44, topic:359367”]
Scar […] haven’t been banned because they’re simply not doing something that’s bannable.
[/quote]

Really?
http://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/original/3X/a/c/ac42e9b542bc5d185a8c3f94f95ea82b60b3061c.jpg

^ this is even before they made twin guilds to exploit free TP (and he joined one of those later).

2 Likes

Yea, it’s something I liked too. The player shop implementation has been pretty good, the only thing I don’t like is the hidden, never announced 30% tax on transactions. I’ve seen a lot of unfortunate new Squires set up shop at “non-profit” (charging the exact price of the materials), not knowing they’re actually losing a chunk of money with each sale.

You’ve never hung around bots to be present for a Grim Reaper spawn?

You could screenshot me at a Grim Reaper spawn caused by bots and accuse me of the same thing, I’ve been present in similar situations several times. I wouldn’t be the owner of the bots either though.

They’re also using the situation to wind people up even more, because they know they won’t be banned because they know that any trade check will instantly result in IMC deciding there isn’t a connection. If I got accused I would also have a merry time using the situation to wind up these overly angry people too.

He is in the same party of the bots. Are you blind? I have a video of that. And he later joined nyakawaiiidesu (one of the guilds made by botters) to get free TP.

3 Likes

As a returning player, i don’t care about any of that ■■■■, i just want the stat and skill re-balance with less restrictions/penalties when playing with others so that i don’t have to play alone 99% of the time like a did a year ago when i quit.

1 Like

Sorry, but on this I have to comment:

-> IMC fixes the exploits the given tool used.
-> Cheater can’t make new cheats.
-> Cheater pulls up some random excuse to not look bad.

ToS:

Cheater:

1 Like

You must be new here

4 Likes

Nah, Awooo is kinda old. He is from Daijoubu guild, some players were even nice. Too bad he doesn’t get the “legitimate player” joke, probably because he was not playing when it happened :joy_cat:

3 Likes

You should link the video about Soviethammer using h@@k64 and Awoo will still say he did nothing worth banning.

2 Likes

Why would you even expect stat rework to change anything? What’s the point of a more balanced game with no rewarding end-game content?

1 Like