Tree of Savior Forum

What weapons for casual players

I’m trying to get better weapons for my characters. I wanna ask what are some easy to get, but fairly strong weapons that are worthy of investment.

As of right now, I am thinking about skull smasher for plague doctor (not the strongest, but quite easy to get) + sub with INT and SPR stats, regard horn staff for shadowmancer, and 350 bow with STR and DEX stats for falcon-mergen. I have many other characters so if you guys with experiences can give me some ideas for what weapons/sub to use for each class that would be great. Probably not solmiki since they are quite difficult to get.

Thanks a bunch.

Do you mean which status does your Primus weapons and sub should have? Like add lightning damage +200 and int 80 ?

Which builds and stats do you have?

Um… basically I’m looking for a fairly easy to get but quite strong weapons. And I’m looking for each type of weapon because I have lots of builds/classes.

For example, for my full INT plaguedoc, I know skull smasher is probably better than a primus, but for falcon-mergen, a primus bow with good stats is probably better than an Astra bow (or at least easier/cheaper to get).

Well, I guess I can figure out the rest myself, but what would you guys suggest for a pistol subweapon for bullet marker2 and schwarzer reiter3? And which rifle for musketeer3?

To be honest, weapon stats most of the time does little when it comes on strengthening your character, compared to enhancing it to+16 and transceding it to 10. So to answer your question, you can go whatever 315/350 unique weapons you want, as long as you can invest on enhancing, transcending and putting the right gems in it.

2 Likes

Oh ok, great!

Yea I was just afraid of spending money for enhancement/transcend on a weapon that is weak. If you say whatever 315/350 weapon is fine, then I will just get the cheapest primus off the market :smiley:

Edit: oops, just realized it’s called primus raffye.

In my server there are some quite smart guys that buy cheap Primus and enhance it until 16 or 11 and sell it for 20 times the value. They say the cost is about 2 or 3 Primus to get a good one

For saalus slaves just get primus raffye and get them to +11. Stats are nice but not necessary as you will be decently fine with the base dmg of primus for toons other than your alt

When you transcend and enhance gear further you’ll lose alot of damage if you do it on 315 gear instead of 350 gear. At that point, a lvl 350 primus weapon with bad stats is better for a dps character.

It’s different of course if you play a character really dependant on certain stats, like a support with INT/SPR buffs. Of course, you could always weapon swap for buffs if it isn’t much of a problem.

The difference is even bigger on two-handed weapons, since some old weapons like regard horn staff only has 3 gem sockets, while a primus raffye staff has 5.

Regard horn staff only has 3 sockets?! Oh my god I did not notice that. Almost decided to go with that weapon for my wizard DPS.

I went for Heart of Glory over Skull Smasher for my PD just because of the looks, only +11 enhancement and low trans. And still my PD does very well in all aspects: ET, challenge, WB, even occasional top DPS. If you don’t need to be top DPS, you are really quite free to choose.

I was about to say the same thing.

If you really enjoy being the top, I would recommend masinios or if you want to be even better, soon we will have a new raid , so you probably would have to farm or buy an weapon and sub with the best status for transferring them for the dragon version of them

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.