Tree of Savior Forum

What weapon do you recommend for sorcerer?

i couldn’t find a thread about this and i was wondering what weapon should i use for sorc? most weapons give SP which is bad in sorc’s case.

I forget what its called but the one that reduces sp.
Edit i looked it up its the Maga Rod http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/144107/

I don’t think there is a best weapon, it depends on what other class you took before sorc

In general maga rod is #1 because of it’s high dmg and -sp
But then it’s not for everyone, because without adding spr, i find 1300 sp very hard to manage if i need to use skills from other classes for that extra dps. If i am just doing “pet things”, even 1000sp is enough

If you went Cyro 3, I believe Audra is a very very good pick, extra freezing in PVE is pretty awesome

If you went Linker2, ignite from ignition actually deals a lot of damage, because of a “potential bug” links has with ignite, where if mob A gets ignited, and you link mob A with other mobs, those other mobs get burnt a lot more damage

If your playstyle depending heavily on your pet, and resummoning your pets, I think Maledoom is very good too for very little price. I am even considering getting maledoom on my wep swap for when i summon a new pet everytime, but thanks to fps drop and lag in boss battles, wep swap kinda sucks right now

Don’t think anything else is worth mentioning, unless you are going to say things like lolopanther, which would always be the best, for now.

1 Like