Tree of Savior Forum

What was your favorite Childhood Japanese Anime?

I became voice actor because of this!

1 Like

ahhh Fushigi Yuugiā€¦ semi NSFW

i forgot BTX, Yuyu Hakusho and Recca no Honou

i also remember DBZ x Sailor Moon IYKWIM
if you remember it your childhood was ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

1 Like

boku no pico

best. childhood. ever.

1 Like

Sailor and the Seven Ballz.

Speaking of that, I remember having Evangelion X on VCDā€¦ Gendo just watches everything for the whole duration. I remember loving everything about Asuka in it.

(Picture right from the animation)

1 Like

Started watching anime in 2006, with Hikaru no Go and Samurai 7. So they hold a special place in me even if theyā€™re not the best right now.

Started getting into lolis from Kodomo no Jikan.

This reminds me that I actually want more older male protagonists around 21+ instead of middle/high schoolers nowadays. Of course donā€™t forget to fit loli in somewhere too if possible.

2 Likes

Ghibli Studio, also was my favorite too.
My Neighbor Totoro was my first movie. Next one was Spirited Away, I know I passed through some movies ā€¦ I think Iā€™ll check them again somedayā€¦
Last one I remember isā€¦ Howlā€™s moving Castle. I still kinda listening to Merry go round of Life from time to timeā€¦

pretty much I grown up with Ghibli lolz

3 Likes

you wouldnā€™t happen to know the rules of the board game , or Like to play Go.
would you ?

I figured out how to play properly some time after watching Hikaru no Go. I get curb stomped on the internet so canā€™t do anything serious there, and canā€™t play casually in real life since I donā€™t own a board and neither does anyone I know.

i donā€™t mean any type of social convention that required to give up some of your time but i simply mention it out of pure interest for go and had love to do the following suggestion iā€™m going to say.

if thereā€™s anything you donā€™t know regarding the necesary knowledge to play a propper easy game, i had love to teach you, i know how to play and if you are interested we could do it through internet on websites that offer this game to interact between players.
: )
i found out about go before finding out about hikaru no go so you can imgine how excited i was to discover hikaru no go xD.
i loved and laughed at the ending of watching the ending of the series with a family in real life saying that they made ā€œHikaru No Goā€ so youngsters of present generations would learn about go.