Tree of Savior Forum

What to do with my current character

I currently have a wizard3-elementalist1 (rank4). I was gonna do ele3 warlock, but i kinda got bored with elementalist.

Would it be a good idea to go sorcerer, then necromancer?

Thanks.

Would it be a good idea to go sorcerer, then necromancer?

Not really. Ele is kinda a C3 or C0 class. But if you really want to stick to that character and not go Ele3, maybe you could go with Linker > Necro3. It’s not ideal but “any build can be made decent with Linker”.

I suggest remaking if you really don’t want to go through with ele3

Yea… I kinda figure elem is C3 or C0. I think i will restart a sorcerer.

i was thinking either Wizard3-Linker-Sorcerer2-Warlock or wiz-cryo3-sorcerer2-warlock.
I heard pyromancer falls off late game so i didnt go pyro2.

Suggestions please, thanks.

You could go Wiz 3 - Ele 1 - Linker 1- Sorc 1 - FF2 if you don’t want to reset.

This is a viable option, tho many would say C1 isn’t really worth it. I would disagree because the DPS difference in miniscule, while losing Hold/Attack ground isn’t much of a loss.

As far as your second build goes, I would drop warlock and instead get Featherfoot. FF2 seems promising. Warlock C2 appears to be a PvP focused build. IF you are looking for a PvP build, I would say Warlock C2 is your better option. With link and the Warlocks new skills, we will see something like JP + MM damages. Which is just insane burst.

Hope this helped.

Oh you definitely helped, thanks.

One thing i dont understand is that, why is warlock more pvp oriented and featherfoot more pve oriented. I kinda want my later ranks to be more AoE oriented since the classes before rank6 dont deal alot of damages.

I dont have experiences in either warlock or featherfoot, so im not saying i dont believe you, i just want more explanations.

Thanks a bunch.

Because some of the featherfoot skills don’t work in pvp - mainly blood bath (only 1 hit due to the target not bleeding instead of 13 hits). Blood Sucking also cannot drain hp in pvp which makes no sense. Warlock on the other hand can burst people in pvp using Dark Theuge.

With your current class you can still go for Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > Warlock/FF. This build offers AoE and single target damage. Warlock for burst then Featherfoot for sustain.

If you aim for Sorc you might want to reroll to Wiz 3 > Link > Sorc 2 > Warlock/FF.

Sorc 2 is great not just for hold/attack ground but grants access to riding which lets you use your summon skills. This really helps with downtimes when all your skills are on cooldown.

Leaving your build hanging to Ele 1/ Sorc 1 would feel lack luster IMO. The only build that has a great use for Sorc 1 is necro because of cat buffs which increases the AoE Ratio of Flesh Cannon and an additional meat shield.

Hope this helps.

Elem1 is really boring man. But if you party with a Linker, you will see how fun it is. You’ll only understand what is Elem at rank2, but it is up to you.

From what I’ve seen, Elem 1/2 is a bit weak and lackluster, Thats why It’s not often that you see those two circles in builds. Elementalist gain a great-damaging skill at c3 so Its hard to skip it.

If you are bored with your build, It’s better to reroll to something else such as
Wiz3>Link>Sorc>Necro2 (summoner’s dream)
Wiz3>link2>necro2 (future proof since you have quickcast and joint penalty)
Wiz>kino>warlock (an interesting build)

Lol its my fault. I forgot to mention i already decided to restart a sorcerer. So no need to discuss my elem1 anymore. I already know elem is only good at C3.

To Ellyr: ur explanation is good. I guess what i wanna know is, between featherfoot and warlock, which has higher damage and better AoE (in pve situation of course). It will be great if someone with experiences in both can list some pros and cons of each. Again im interested mainly in pve.

Thanks a bunch all.

I disagree completely. Losing ride is a huge DPS loss for sorcerers since being able to use templeshooter’s rapidfire every 20 seconds is a main source of DPS that sorc 1’s cannot replicate. The DPS difference is definitely not minuscule. If you try solo bossing, you’ll notice that the Templeshooter’s auto attack by itself is pretty underwhelming, and Ride+Morph is necessary to do much higher DPS using sorc.

Both warlock and featherfoot are mainly single target. Dark theuge hits are counted per hit to monsters. While most of featherfoot skills are either melee single target or has a narrow aoe. Both wiz rank 7 classes benefit heavily from linker. The only reason why warlock is popular with ele 3 is because there is no other real progession for ele 3.

Now for your sorc build. It depends on your preference. Featherfoot offers a lot of sustain perfect for solo builds. Warlock on the other hand offers a little bit more burst. I have several game play videos for sorc 2 > ff in the featherfoot thread. There is another thread for sorc 2 > warlock build .

Very helpful, thank you.

Im leaning more toward featherfoot right now. Both classes have such high cool down which i just cannot stand… But seems like featherfoot has slightly less cooldown than warlock. Plus judging from some youtube gameplay, featherfoot rarely uses hp potion cuz of draining hp.