Tree of Savior Forum

What to do in the game?

Ok, i go in do my dungeons, my saalus run, chall run, event stuff. Now what can i do?

I just restarted so i have no gear, so no pvp (also not pvp build) and proably not raids.

I like doing challs, they are pretty fun even if i can do cm5.

prepare for episode 12, upgrade your survivability for CM

sry but i dont understand what u say,
what should i be doing?

Currently there is cm reset event and moon event. Try to finish all and claim as many stuff from popo shop as you can. Level up to 400 first as soon as possible then start gear up for very steep difficulty high end content.

1 Like

I think you have no choice but doing dailies until you have at least savinose set + accessories, ichors, jewels, awakening, transcendence, gems, random stats, golden anvil refine, skills enhancement, arts, set effect, cards, seal… When you finally done with savinose, start over again for the new set, ichors and set effects, if compatible with savinose. The thing is, have fun while grinding for the stuff. You can always build a healer for raids, which is relatively cheaper than dps, utility or control for gvg and so on.

1 Like

Check the new content, grind enough silver for an extra token, take a break until ToS gets another update and fix everything the current update ruined. Repeat
Also, don’t try pvp, is rigged :tired:

3 Likes

do challenge modes, save silver/sierra powder/nucle powder dont invest on savinose crap armors unless you get the event ones if you can get some cheap varna armors, if not save money

1 Like

i’m already 410, problem is that after these daily stuff i dont know what can i do to speed up progression.
Reading the comments, unless i create more characters theres no way to do it. so i have 2 choices or i do the dailies and go play other game or i make other characters

hey, thanks for the response, so i do chalenge modes, save silver and powerds and buy varna from the market or velcoffer?
any more tips?

I don’t know about you but I see this a lot of times as an excuse for not doing feud…what is a big mistake…

Go to feud if you didn’t yet. Go for the crystals get as many as you can run from the enemy XD and if you are lucky you will also be on the winning team.

Most of my blessed gems are from feud.

go varna, dont invest on velco stuff, also start working on your fixed ichors ( Unique Raid/misrus/etc etc)

I hope they just add more farming maps.

I’m also burnt out just doing CMs and Saalus. Farming the new gears then another set of new gears comes out.

I just hope they follow RO in terms of equipment re-usability brings more build diversity not just through class combinations.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.