Tree of Savior Forum

What to do for rank 7

Long story short I have a Wiz c3 > Linker c1 > Sorc c2 and still not entirely sure which class to do next. From what I’ve seen my best bet would be Warlock though is there other viable classes to go other than that? Also anyone know much about Rune Caster?

Why not Linker C2? More 4 links is never too much, or you can go WL if you want.

More links wouldn’t be too bad so that is a doable option. WL seems the most appealing but it seems like everyone and their grandma is going WL. I did some looking into Necromancer and it would be something I’d love if it wasn’t bug riddled and barely any additional dps.

Wait for more info about R8. For now, JP + Magic Missile is the new team-wipe meta build so you’re good!

I only tell you one thing, don’t get too much stuck on meta builds, do what you think it is fun and go with it, i have a similar build to yours, but mine have Pyro C2 and Linker C1 and Alch C1, next one at R8 i will go with Linker C2 probably, if not, Pyro C3.

Alrighty and yea that is a pretty nasty AoE combo right there, I just heard though that going Wiz c3 and Sorc doesn’t work that well.

I do enjoy doing my own type of thing but I do like to try and keep things practical and that is at least somewhat efficient. I was also thinking of just going c3 on Sorc but other than making the mvp boss summon stronger and maybe getting more bats I heard it’s not worth it, especially for the new skill in that rank. Anyhow I do say I like how your build is going, had I known Sorc wouldn’t really make much use of Surespell and Quick Cast I probably would of did what you did cept taken something else for Alch.

What about Rune Caster? and FF? I think they would work well.

Rune Caster I am interested in but have hardly any information on it, will probably do more digging sometime though was hoping someone here with experience could enlighten me on the class. Featherfoot I’d absolutely love but it’s strictly a PvE class which makes it less desirable for me. I like a balance between both PvE and PvP myself.

Rune caster is + a support class , since the DMG/aoe of attack skills arent good enought, and u have too long Cds… rune of giants and rune of protection are good skills for battle league… You can choose necro or FF as ur rank 7 too since are good Dmg classes if u like DPS :grin:

When I did look at the Rune Caster’s skills, a few of them does make the player tankier which does sound appealing, definitely a class to try and go to for Rank 7. The harder I am to kill and the longer I live the more damage my summons can do! Necro was my first choice but after peeking around the forums I dunno if I want to try the class right now and FF their main damage/life drain ability can’t be used against players since it affects demon and/or beast type mobs only or so I’ve read. If I could drain other players hp I’d take FF hands down x3

If u want a good class for pvp u best choices are warlock/necro good dps easy to kill, and rune caster for a support with rune of giants and rune of protection then.

Seems like Warlock is probably the best choice for me here though Rune Caster seems alright.