Tree of Savior Forum

What to do at 330?

So I just hit 330 on my first character. I’m a Sword1 > Highlander3 > Barb1 > Doppel3 build.

Honestly, I have literally no clue what to do now that I’ve hit level 330. Should I focus on gearing up further and acquiring silver? What are popular grind locations and activities for people at max level to do that?

Should I start farming hunting grounds? Obviously I should do my daily missions (dungeons, ET, etc) and stuff but I’m looking for activities I can do after I’ve completed those as well.

Really no clue on what to do now and I kind of understand why people aren’t sticking around.

Farm silver/ HG/ grind 315 weapon mats/ pvp?/ uhhh… that’s all i could think of the top of my dome piece.

Unless you’re into RP-ing, exploration, journal completion, fastest leveling/kill/clearing and/or collecting hats/costumes/etc. - what you and the guy above me said is pretty much the current endgame besides the still unbalanced PVP.

You farm for better equipment so you can farm better to get much better equipment so you can farm much better to get…you know where I’m going with this. :smiley:

1 Like

Make new char, level up to 330 :+1:

There, fixed for you.
In regards to silver, I won’t say anything. You know that you can always spend money otherwise prepare for endless grinding and farming.

I am not going to destroy your dreams. But that’s pretty much your endgame content that goes with everyone.

There is also adventure journal competition for completionist. But idk if that’s your cup of tea.

1 Like

buy TP, buy cube, buy gacha, get good stuff, show them all to your dirty poor frend face,
if you dont have money, 330 then quit game.

~wigglewiggle,2017

Stream fish cam forever with effects on.

Post your current gears here and we’ll figure out what’s the next step.