Tree of Savior Forum

What time is f2p goin live?

is it gonna be at midnight or what time. i know its 10th but what time on the 10th?

I would assume after the normal Tuesday morning maintenance. Which scheduled to end at 6:00 AM EDT NA. Or for people who dont use those timezones, or dont understand time zones. When the clock on the main page says 6:00 AM EDT on May 10th.

1 Like

Where does say that?

Not sure, tried to verify for OP; pretty sure just in faithrakaasofiajsfa’s head.

lol delayed till 19th? then i wont be playin cuz my update for age of wushu will be out ive been waiting on . If i get in the game tomrorow like they said then ill be far along to not just stop playin when my games update does come out

it comes out the 10th hes just trollin

wouldn’t surprise me a bit. they already delayed it to tomorrow cuz of freaking sa

they delayed it to the 10th for issues in general. SA server just happened to be one of those issues.

lets see… my spider sense is tingling all over though… Like last week, all of the DLC is still untouched on steam, which makes me think it will be delayed yet again.

DLC will go out with the maintenance… F2P will come in with the return of the servers. (probably)

First, all of the DLC products we currently have on sale will go down on May 9th. We’ve requested Steam to take down these products on that date, so we expect the products to be unavailable for purchase then and thereafter.

The DLC is currently listed as N/A, not available.

I guess you’re right… I looked at the store page and it was there, now its not :slight_smile:

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/25279812.jpg

The door is right this way.
Byyyyyyyyye.

Dude… enough with this troll… either ur one of those EAP who wants this game to be b2p or p2p… Stop it… deal with it

I guess he’s trolling because of the last delay f2p had.

Should be after maint because Varena is now included in the world status list

Check the news Today is the DAY!

im hype for this game i ahvnt played mmo game for awhile … right now im spamming the sea varena i need to quickly create a character to reserve my ign name ( laughs )