Tree of Savior Forum

What the heck?!

dont worry the next Leticia box will give you orange weapons recipe that only requires pract…all you need to do is

#CREDIT CARD OPEN!!!

it not pay2win since you get the items and mats if you go no life mode.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t doubt they take that as a non P2W police: “As long as you have to work your way to the top it’s not P2W. We only provided a bit of help.”.

1 Like

This is the reason more mmo’s needs to introduce equalized gears in pvp, a thing imc removed for unkown reason rolls eyes

Disagree with it or not, IMC didn’t make the change for no reason. IMC is fully aware of what that they did, and the ramifications it would have. They knew they wouldn’t be able to get more content out, and they knew a PVP revamp wouldn’t happen for a long time, so to extend game play, they made gear matter. Now players have the option to spend additional time farming specific gear sets, or at the very least make gear matter more to encourage further playing to progress. Just like Transcendence, it was padding content. IMC was well aware of how long it would take them to add more content, and they were thinking long term, even if we disagree with the decision. By removing equalized gear, IMC was able to add more depth into the system, it may have been unbalanced, and it may have been cheap, but it did exactly what they wanted.

2 Likes

equalized duels then?

Update: 26 horns 11.500 Kugheri Lyoni killed.

And soon you"ll be able to craft with recipes asking only 2 practoniums. How does it feel?

You are doing it wrong! :slightly_smiling_face: Wait for Artisan Recipe! :stuck_out_tongue:

I also made a post a few days ago about the DPK system. I was hunting a 300~400 dpk and I hunted thousands but didn’t get one however I got it’s orbs and more.

There’s something wonky with the DPK system or websites have their DPK listings wrong or IMC is not telling us the whole mechanic of the DPK system. My guess is some maps have wonky DPK because I am now getting more loot for higher dpk when I switched maps.

1 Like

IKR? I’m getting lots of orbs and dungeon multipliers but not the material I need.

I would really enjoy it if you posted your kill count. Also there is ahuge thread currently going on the current drop system. Spoiler alert, it’s not DPK.

this is my killcount.

I’ve been 5 days killing for 12-16 hours, and just got 30 horns.

You actually ahve a high amount of horns for the number of kills you have.

Also, I think those 2 practo weapons are supposed to be hard to get. If you want an easy weapon, you make a 1 practo.

From experience, you need around 650-750 kills for a drop on average.

So the goal if this thread is to point out that the drop rates are low?

Yeah, just that, the system is ok, but the numbers needed to drop something are quite high, plus with not much people farming those items, it could take plenty of time to get them.

I have to agree with you!

Well stated, my boy. 100% agree. xD

If you farmed 10 hours a day, it means you killed 4 lions every minute, if you did farm 16 hours a day it means you killed less than 3 lions per minute. You are lying.

You didnt even factor in the variables like mob spawns and down time on skills and traveling to the mob spawn spot. but nice try trying to discredit the guy.

Variables? 10 hours a day = 4 lions every minute. What variables?
Didnt know travelling and spawns dilate space and time?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.