Tree of Savior Forum

What the heck is going on?

I have been playing this game for a long long time, ever since the CBT too but this issues started suddenly just like around 2 days ago.

After the last update things still went smoothly, fine as a baby bottoms. I played for a while as usual. Until well, like i said, around 2 days ago, things happen I can’t launch the game anymore.

Everytime i click play on the steam library it says running, the launcher pops up. and the 0% turn to 100% after a few sec then nothing happen. The game doesnt pop up, not even the picking server screen. I keep on trying but nothing works.

List of things i did:

• I thought, maybe some file is missing or corrupted so i click properties and decide to verify the game cache. surprisingly yes around a few around 60+ file is missing or corrupted and need to be redownload. Done that, still the same.

• Next day, tried again, and then new error pops up, disk something error, said i need to repair my disk all together, which i did, and surprisingly, my disk is all well and fine. Nothing is wrong. Tried again, same, its not launching.

• I tried uninstall and reinstall it all together, still the same, nothing launch up after clicking the game. I decide to verify intergrity again, and it said 1 file. which then downloaded automatically, but same.

-Tried all of the above all together again next day. Same ■■■■ again surprisingly, nothing launch nothing popsup other than the first launcher screen that went from 0% to 100%. but nothing launch up after that, waits for minutes.

Surprisingly it doesnt seem like i the only one so far when i finally decide to check the forum

What the heck is going on IMC?

@Nirimetus tagging ya cause i remember ya mentioning u are mostly in the technical issues thread.

Won’t even bother tagging the admins cause man are they even doing their work when u think about it.

I have this problem too, what is happening is, the client suddenly crash even before showing up, it started for me since last week’s maintenance, you go on the task manager and end the game task, try to open again, sometimes i have to do several times to be able to play.

They are breaking the game more than fixing tbh.

2 Likes

That solve it all then.

But im too pissed + lazy to do that now thinking that i do all those work instead.

Maybe later tonight, thanks man, you’re the best. I’ll let you now if this continues.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to be working for me… Been spamming play and force close in Task manager tons already now, I think been doing this for an hour… No luck.

Apparently they know about this issues, and obviouslyyes tried their ways also and of course, no such luck

Guess im quitting. Sadly.

Was hoping today maintenance will at least make me able to log in again, guess i was wrong… Seems like I wont be able to play until they really provide a legitimate fix other than my screenshot.

Sadly, I’m quitting.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.