Tree of Savior Forum

Getting more and more unplayable

Someone who likes the game and wants it running smoothly would quit?

I’m not trying to personally attack you, its just your attitude sometimes suggest you don’t like this game.

4 Likes

Maybe they’re different ways of thinking?
For me it’s only logical to want to get something you want and like working well, but for the “american” logical thinking it seems that if something you want and like is not working you just leave it/let it be.

You have some issues honestly. I dont know what nationality had to do with this convo but i just lost a lot of respect for you.

5 Likes

It’s alright, I had none for you since you assumed I should have quit the game just because I want to get it fixed.

1 Like

I didn’t assume you should have quit the game. I said your attitude would suggest that you don’t like the game and would have left already.

I’m not one to have quarrels over the internet so this will be my last post on this thread.

2 Likes

And I said that it is unknown to my logic why someone would quit a game he wants to get fixed, but go ahead and please stay out of here.

If you like the game then just play? If you think its unplayable then don’t play? It’s unknown to my logic why someone complaining about the game being unplayable (who has done so for the past 3 month) keeps on playing an unplayable game.

If you have so many problems with it, just quit and come back when everything’s fixed?

2 Likes

That’s what I want, but ■■■■ evolved from unstability and lag to unstability, lag, DCs, connection bugs and lodge crashes.

This peole will never get it.
Most of them dont play or care for this game.

2 Likes

I change map = DC
I change channel = DC
I go to dungeon = DC
I submit quest = DC
I go to lounge = DC
I want to grind/farm, I see chaplain bots everywhere
I go to town, being bombard by gold seller bots with no team names and almost cant be block (thanks add-on for auto block stupid bots, DL using add on manager)

Its fine… Its fine… the game is fine (/sarcasm)

2 Likes

TL;DR: IMC did nothing since iCBT2, white knights defend them allowing such actions, people keeps quitting as a result and the game is getting killed by this behaviour.

1 Like

IMC be like

6 Likes
1 Like

2 friends can’t even log in. I have some DC at dungeon 132 with my wife (at different times, it is not our connection).

Cant’ change characters either.

This is getting really stressfull…

1 Like

I have 902 hours played myself and I am very close to quitting. The latest mess; it takes me anywhere from 8 to 20 clicks to get the game to open, I can no longer see any chat b/c I get unblockable gold spam whispers from MMOTank literally every 45-60sec, the bots are still going strong, and there has been 0 class balance, its “hey are you an wiz3/ele3? no ok no ty fk off”

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/what-the-heck-is-going-on/307667

Apparently I been trying to fix this for the past 3 hours and no luck, havr around 500 hours of time played.

Guess its time to quit after all.

Hope and trust = Kapof

NO! I need him!! I need everyone to keep playing or I’ll get lonery.

Where are the Disconnection located and in what server this is happening ?

And yet fking chat filter filters and blocks sentences with words like titles and class but bots are spamming the same ■■■■ for months and they can’t chat filter it…