Tree of Savior Forum

What skills you guys think should have [create tiles attribute] AS AN OPTIONAL?

Like in the topic, what skills should be in tile style like before targeting system comes in?
this maybe a suggestions to IMC to creates more variety style of playing. No need to change all skills back to tile system but gives an optional tile attribute instead.

targeting system only eliminate heal tiles, as far as i can remember
if its not the only one its at least the most impactful game-changer one because heal have big part in game
theres also firewall i remember, but thats change not because of targeting but because the mechanic changes from tile selection to just drop down circle
though firewall arts really do the jobs much better so theres not much to complain for
the rest are the same as in magic circle category or installation

Well I kinda miss Heal placing tiles because that was a lot more comfy to play with a gamepad that targetting. If at least the Urgent Target attribute wouldn’t half the healing power it would still be okay, but…

If you get the goddess healing set, urgent target will heal the same amount as normal heal. Then again, that means farming a goddess set for a quality of life feature lol.

I think heal as a targeted skill is more healthy for healer gameplay, and other similar tiles just became easier to use with targeting (healing factor, ein sof)
Speaking of ein sof, i miss the SP battery on it, and remember the struggles of getting it stolen as a tile.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.