Tree of Savior Forum

What set fits better a doppel?

Hello, I’m a doppel, barbarian, highlander and recently got 390. I’m having doubts about what gear to wear, I think it should be plate, because I’m directly facing monsters and receiving damage all the time, right?

Also, between solmiki, velcoffer and ignas, which is the most begginer friendly set? I need to focus on something so I don’t waste my silver. Help please?

None of them. Both Velcoffer and Solmiki take forever to get if you only run them with one character each week and if you don’t spend silver to re-open the cubes.

Ignas is even worse because you need to accumulate 6 Raid stones to have a chance to earn a recipe which then requires practoniums and other materials just to craft them.

The only benefit of getting Ignas is that you can try to ichor them later and put onto your Velcoffer equipment.

Beginners should focus on using 380 berthas or primus equips with some decent stats.
Join a guild and ask if they can help you with Velcoffer so you can get a decent weapon to farm towards the rest of your gear.

Swordsman should probably use plate. There is very little initiative to take leather or cloth simply because most damage in the game is physical, especially when we’re talking about endgame (Velcoffer/Boruta/Zaura/Blut/Marnox) and plate will allow you to benefit from the upcoming Class-specific armor attributes (unless IMCs developers already scrapped that plan).