Tree of Savior Forum

What practonium shouldove been

An item to raise an item’s level limit and stats

For example you can have a lv1 weapon become lv315 with it’s stats, you just pay in practonium which unlocks more builds such as to use Wilding bane for 100% critrate on beast while having lv315 weapon damage

10 Likes

yeah gear choice is kinda dull, just gonna end up with the same things as everyone else in the end no matter what class… maybe a bit different for pvp but dull nonetheless

1 Like

This is a pretty unique idea that would definitely be interesting ^o.o^

I think you are onto something :3

The lv315 ludas staff dream

you are mentally disabled, literally tried to upgrade without a 100% chance your trascend and went full ballistic retard on the forums, just quit the forum as you’ve quit the game please.

3 Likes

I like the idea of upgrade low rank weapons.
I kinda miss my Ignition and Aias, if it mean we are able to upgrade lv170>lv220>lv270>lv315, even just the base matk/upgrade value.

It would be wonderful

1 Like

I think you didnt read the post

1 Like

but in game developer point of view, your idea is bad because it will make them to work faster in providing new content.
See the pattern here: since virtov set, newt set, high dpk HG equip, and the newest 315 practo accesories, they make crafting new equipment getting harder and harder, we indirectly buying them some TIME to develop. I decided not to follow their hidden agenda and just use anything i can use, afterall my aim is only PVE.

Frankly, no, especially with the current limited acquisition of Practo, it’d also leave a question of what about higher rank? Do you need a different ex-practo to upgrade it further or does Practo?

I made a suggestion somewhere before, but basically adds alternate Transcendence that do this, though it only goes up by 1 tier at a time.
Requirement is: 1 extra copy of the weapon (the base version, not transcended ones) + certain amount of gems.

So for example, if you want to have a 8* starter sword, you’d need 8 of them total (1* base, +7 so 7 copies to be sacrificed)

i don’t know why you keep sticking around forum posting negative comments man. If I quit a game, i will just move on.

Farm your 2 practoc item then come back to the forums.

It should of been like this;

Instead we get this;

3 Likes

You have to be a complete dope to ruin a character after having 2 weeks of everyday full resets. Oh wait, you are.

1 Like

Tbh I don’t see it only this way. I feel it’s just definitely not smart to give the strongest weapons for free / low effort, especially now when you already have the Lv.315 alternatives (and drop rates are going to be adjusted so it’s easier to get [citation needed]).

Like, not that I disagree with you, they might need to give more alternative or adjust some things here and there but the game is already too easy.

But if everyone can get all 1st/2nd best possible end-game gears with no effort at all it won’t only make obtaining the items pointless but everything also else. Then you’d need to have stronger monsters balanced to the average equipment people would have, I feel this would bring the Rank 8 release issues all over again if we go to the extreme side of strongest weapons being easy to get.

I wish there would be more choices of weapons on the same level though with different stats/looks and maybe unique effects.

There needs to be tons of options of different, viable, equipment. Let us debate over which is the best, and let them specialize in different areas with different stats. Right now many of the HG equipment is too similar to other already existent items, and it ends up being a simple ones better than the other. Practonium is a fun idea, and it should really be used for the equivalent of a unique Blue weapon, than as a primary source for most of the late game equipment, especially now with the upcoming accessories which will end up being second best. We simply need more, from a variety of different sources, of different grades, and advantages and disadvantages.

2 Likes

what this? blade and soul?

your idea is great … pls imc put this ingame :smile_cat:

Better put practonium on Uphill Defense last stage.

@diss.sebastian then leave … we need no cry baby on the forum … we have enough of them :nerd:

I don’t care what you need or not, I do as I please.