Tree of Savior Forum

What next for cryo-kino-RC

Hey guys, i have been making a build that can make solo thing with a strong combo cryo-kino-RC, but there is the problem about what take to kill more monsters, im between croy1/cryo3 but if i dont take wiz 3 i will be on problems, but the important part is about the last 2 ranks because i want to take something that can help me to deal with the grinding part,im not sure about the sage becase i dont see any sinergy with cryo , and right now im out of ideas maybe WL2, or pyro C1-sage or another im not sure already.

thank you if you can help me guys.

This is my build. Currently leaning toward RC at R8 due to upcoming revamp.
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/e42cfc5rvi/
I take psycho3 so I can deal some dmg.
magnetic + pp
gravity pole
(raise +) icewall + pp
These provide enough dmg (IMO) for me till R8.

For grinding with party, frost pillar + gravity pole are useful enough.
Cryo3 is essential for me since icewall durability scale with level.

1 Like

I can agree with what @pathapol said about ice wall.
It’s good to have more ice walls.
I was debating to either take Sage or Cryo2 for R8 on my cryokino. Took cryo2. Having a better time doing the combo during dungeon/saalus.

More durability, no need to depend on Audra, more walls = more ice shards… (Esp for Kino3 which can make their ice wall lasts the entire PP duration).
Wiz3 for me is just for better QoL while casting your runes. I personally don’t have any problem without quickcast.

And the PP + Icewall damage scale with icewall lvl

I’m not to much about kino 3 , I’m about to take WL 2 of take WL>sage. Idk which one is the better option.
And about the cryo iw, maybe I can take cryo3>kino>rc> and the last 2 still been problem.
Now i see the video of Little samson, im asking if take pyro C1 could be a better option maybe, but im sure if is strong to kill mobs.

That is not true. I just tested. Both ways deal same dmg per hit.
1.ice rod( ice skill lv + 1 ) > icewall > swap to vitt corona rod(no skill lv increase) > pp
2.vitt corona rod > ice wall > pp
DMG stabilized(min matk = max matk on same monster).

I dont know about warlock. I think iw + pp build has no room for other class than wiz3, cryo3, psycho 2+, RC.
One more thing, pp lv5 a.k.a. psycho1 only hit 9 target.
As suggested in my build, I can hit 12-14 wall so psycho2+ is good option too.
I dont see pyro1 contribute much for boss killing. Not to mention pp fireball without icewall blocking deal like only 3 hit then fireball pushed out of range.

1 Like

yeah but mostly pyro or WL are for mobs killing for bosses is mainly for cryo-kino-RC.

I have been working on the build wiz>cryo3>kino>RC but there is many think to make it works, and sacrifice wiz3 for everyone on this build seemsreally bad idea, and right now im not sure what choose because cryo3 because it dont give me any adventage as i see, but i love it, what path will i have to do there is my tree options: wiz>cryo3>kino>RC>WL>Sage, wiz2>cryo3>RC>WL2, or wiz3>cryo>kino>RC>WL2

depends on your purpose. If i were you, i would go pyro c2, or even kino c2 into sage.

pyro c2 will give you a good filler class to use between ice wall combos especially with agny to give you good dps.

you can run kino c2 to get the stun attribute for psychic pressure, this helps when you use magnetic force, into psychic pressure. you can combo magnetic force into icewall and then ice blast if you have ice blast for mobbing.( might not be very good because this combo only really shines when you Joint penalty the mobs)

you can also go kino c3 if you want. This is one way to provide a heavy control. One good thing is psychic pressure sure spell attribute at kino c3. Another is gravity pole, also having the surespell attribute, so your cryo kino has good CC. problem is that you dont have sage for missile hole.

right now i’m not sure, i just want a good killer , but maybe i choose WL2 or WL>sage, im not sure already, but this is mainly for solo, i will give it a try :D.

boss switches aggro and can interrupt you with cryo1 audra walls… people can theorycraft all day, but cryo3 probably won’t get the full combo off without sage decoy

sorry what you mean with sage decoy? and you what build you will do so?

Blink.
You teleport and leave an afterimage. So the boss/mobs attack it instead of you.