Tree of Savior Forum

What mobs would you like to see as plush headgear?

So we have Hanaming, Popolion, Keppa and supposedly a Tini doll that i couldn’t find info on.

What mob, boss or anything else in game would you like to see turned into an adorable plush? Personally i’d like to see some big plushes one day that you could use to decorate your house/lodge too ;p

. Hauberk is my number one on the list (n_n)v he’s so cuddly already he’d make an amazing plush.

. Truffles, making mushrooms cute is quite a feet

. Ferrets, they make the cutest noises out of any monster i’ve seen yet o.o

. Pantos, are just frikken adorable

. Chupacabres in all their forms :heart_eyes:

Share what you’d like to see plushified, feel free to repeat whats already been said :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

Headgear for top mid and bottom.

2 Likes

/20chars

1 Like

@Anarth @SyIvain Those would both look pretty epic sitting on someones head x3

@dect22inj i was thinking about adding Talt to my list but i just couldn’t picture it as anything other then a yellow bean bag in plush form xD

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Truffles are pretty cute.

@PrinceMark i tried to find it for you but i’m not sure if i got it right x3 did you mean the pokubu? I couldn’t find a good pic x.x

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Give me a cute little Dionys doll.

@PrinceMark ooh i remember those! They are really cute owo and a really nice shade of blue

@Sylphid i haven’t seen him yet but is he a boss from demon prison? If so he looks like grade A plush material (n_n)b

Yep, it’s a boss in demon prison. It’s Vakarinė’s 'lil familiar :3.

A lot of the demon lords would make pretty good plushes x3 i’d love one of Rexiphers demon form for some cuddly revenge too xD i’m still not over that betrayal

1 Like

I think he might work better as a beanbag chair xD

Is it bad that I’d seriously make a Sorceror only to make THE HAND jokes?

Anyway,

Infact, make this a hat. And a pet. Both.

Jukopuses are really cute :smiley: especially the blue ones; and i know how you feel, i really want a popolion as a pet.

2 Likes

I second having a dickshroom hat.

@Scyphoza @Gringe i’m just picturing it swaying back and forth on someones head now o_0