Tree of Savior Forum

What keeps you off ToS? What hobbies do you have?

I would love to see what else other Saviors are into.

Myself, I am an avid gunpla builder.

I find detailing model kits very relaxing and allows me to unwind.

7 Likes

skool

i will link my schools website here if anyone wants to come burn it down for me!

http://www.millcreekhs.com/

i would like to take the honor of announcing that this is the largest school in my state :3

4 Likes

Does reading doujins count?

5 Likes

Omg dude. This can be used as evidence :joy: Shhhh!!

2 Likes

I’m just a figma collector
except I didn’t collect stuff anymore …no cash to do that >.>
my nolife hobby is play various mmos …thats all

2 Likes

Mostly Discord,watching anime,and looking for another cute game like ToS to get into.

4 Likes

Usually homework/school and work work… and addictive phone games… (with a pretty fun community and fanart)

Also looking for a new job…

And a few close friends…

3 Likes

Mostly chinese cartoons, sometimes doujins or other games. Sleep sometimes stops me from logging in. I need that on occasion… Sometimes I just log on tos and afk while I play another game. Other times I log on TERA and afk on both tos and TERA simultaneously just because I can. I need to show off how cute my characters are on both (and chat with people, I guess.)

I do collect some figures and figma… but pretty broke for that now.

Recently I moved so I haven’t played much the past couple days because of that and I will be job hunting again soon which is pretty blah. Looking at the weather now… I might not be on later this week because hurricane Mathew hype… rip Florida…rip my game time…rip me. Well… it shouldn’t be that bad in Orlando, but you never know.

5 Likes

play mobage, play with other mmo, play jrpg, play blender, play unreal 4 engine, play construct 2, play with krita …and yet still suck at drawing
orz

1 Like

I youtube and check latest sick trend. PPAP…

2 Likes

play tree of forums, play path of exile, play sims 4

3 Likes

Taking the dog to the dog park, cinema, try out new types of food, and learning to cook the ones I like.

4 Likes

TERA, I miss that game a lot, used to RP a lot in that game, sadly the whole guide I’m in already quit, still remember the good old time there :cry:

usually I’ll either play llsif, watch anime and youtube or just read the forum

and looking for new job as well

3 Likes

cosplay photography :v

3 Likes

Catching up on TV, reading, going out with friends and other games like PS4 stuff with friends and such.

4 Likes

Modern jazz dancing in a professionnal school, sports university, gym, sports, martial arts take some time.
Sometimes when I’m lucky enough people invite me to drink, eat, and I don’t even have to pay :smiley:

3 Likes

I used to ERP

I need my sweet Elin honey~

Seriously though… some of my guild play still and some don’t, but still log in from time to time like I do. The ones that do play have made their own guilds or moved on to other guilds that I’m surprised are still around and active. I played on Mount Tyrannas.

3 Likes

Last I check, all people in my friend list had been inactive for at least 6 month, and the last time I login was last year lol

ERP, I play on Celestial Hills, so… that’s something I often see lol, and some are very… weird

ya, it’s combat is the one I like the most so far (out of all MMO I had play), I think that’s the main reason why people still stick around, but I felt it was better during the pre-bam nerf period, haha took us almost a month to clear MCHM, good old time.

And I still remember the feeling when I first explore the game, it’s fun to walk through those beautiful map and sometime explore some hidden content.

But the main reason I quit was because of the ping (200+) and my potato pc performance, not sure it started at which update, but I keep on getting lower FPS the more content they put in, so in the end it was unbearable for me to play it anymore (last I play i can only get 20fps :disappointed_relieved:)

1 Like

Reading various translated webnovels and light novel also good to kill time I guess

1 Like

I see what you did there =p…

@MayMay …whats new on the latest PoE expansion… i stopped at Ascension lol

2 Likes