Tree of Savior Forum

What is your reason to play ToS?

Mostly Nostalgia because of all my years of Ragnarok Online. But I also truly enjoy Tree of Savior for what it is, shortcomings and all. :flushed:

Legends of Mana + Trickster online!!
Music, nostalgia and pantsu shots… what a time to live.

4 Likes

TO was cool :slight_smile: Nice to meet you here tenter lion xD

because, why not?

if u like getting what u have in itos, u can stay n play~

if u dont like it, u can quit, no1 gonna miss u.

or u can quit the game n play iforum instead

huehuehue

1 Like

I came for the Ro nostalgia and stayed for the community and the fun of building new chars.

Hmm…

• ARPG styled MMO. Ys/Zelda style of play
  • Cute character sprites and full character animations (especially the squire basecamp animation, alchemist animations)
  • Costumes XD
  • Good top down, semi-isometric style of play
  • Fantastic BGM
  • Love to try out new character builds, currently having 14 characters and trying hard not to reroll another one.

Kind of sick of 3D styled MMOs that looks and feels like WoW.

1 Like

Lodge lvl 50 master race

now trying to hit lv60… (lv59 60+% iirc) the fortune cookies helped at lot. :3

This is actually a great game with nice graphics and game play. The problem is that there are too many bugs and the game client is very very VERY VERY unstable. Also gacha needs to go. And the one bytch who made the Miko quest needs to be shipped off to Jupiter. I think it was the vice president of IMC or something. I forget her name but she’s one nasty bytch who came up with that quest.

4 Likes

The part where i pick fruits from the tree of mana and then feed it to your cute pet/use for forging

your master that has STML, giving your more metals in tutorial and the music instrument use in battle not to mention capturing spirits and use the coins for forging and stuff

I really miss this game :sparkles:

1 Like

unique gameplay, good music, beautiful art, nostalgia

like what others said it is rare to find a game similar to TOS nowadays

2 Likes

パンツ (Pantsu) Obvious :smile_cat:

1 Like

This topic will automatically close in 2 months.

The game provides the fun I require, something that all of those generic wow/runescape-like mmos have failed to do so all these years.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.