Tree of Savior Forum

What is your biggest regret in this game?

On launch I went pelt3 hop1 and gave up on the game when my own choices severely dampened my experience with it. This was a choice I made on my own after research so something must be wrong with my brain.

trying to solve kateen mysteries and they just slap us in the face by selling the hair costumes instead of make the quest works or provide us with clues

2 Likes

A partially or unimplemented quest chain isnā€™t really a mystery. My guess is that it was an old hidden quest for piper. It was fun to experience such a thing (and many of the other mysteries a non-AAA game like this one has to offer), but I think most people really set themselves up for disappointment.

As for the question of the OPā€¦ thatā€™s a real tough one. I think not starting a guild sooner and instead joining another one first. Made it really hard to get one going in the first 2 years of the game.

Believing that IMC will actually save Monk one day.

2 Likes

My regret is not making good use of that base class change event we had one time. I made too many clerics and too few scouts and wizards. Granted that at the time, it was a good idea as I had good cleric gear. But now, I donā€™t even play cleric anymore.

But oh well, itā€™s not like any of this matters anymore. I can now do all content with a single char anyway, making most of my 29 char slots into relics of the past.
:tired:

3 Likes

Not having the silvers on hand to buy a Boruta card that was being sold at like 50m back when i returned playing, i guess.

my regret is buying +16 Varna weapon for 200m (not even full trans) 2 days before Dysnai/Legenda update.
Until this day, iā€™m still attempting to sell it for 50m but no ones biting.

Lesson: Read future patch notes.

Why waste market fees on trying to sell it overpriced? Only new players are interested in Varna gear now and they wonā€™t buy anything above 2M because anything more expensive would just make them go for Glacia directly.

Same here. All my chars except one are stuck with savinose 400 and are only used as OWD15 CM slaves for a little more money. For the new lancer Iā€™ve created recently, I have to use the Neringa weapon and some old Solmiki set that was rotting in storage because I cannot even afford transcendance for a new set.

A Wise man once said:
ā€œTOS is just too uncertain to have regretsā€.

Literally Everything in TOS is a GACHA/LOTTERY

1)Like A Class is GOOD and u gear it only for someother class to get overbuffed after 2 months making u feel unworthy and forcing you to change class.
2)Sometimes u drop Vaivora in 2 days/ Sometimes it dont drop in 6+ months.
3) u roll for letcia cube spending $100+ and get garbage. or some get very lucky for less and get very rare itemsā€¦
4) 1 item may be 100mill , after few months of update it might drop to 10mil.

overall NO REGRETS, play the game till its funā€¦ otherwise all the small ā€œREGRETSā€ keeps accumulating one be one overtime and probably eventually becomes 1 BIG REGRET and make you QUIT lol.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.