Tree of Savior Forum

What is the best class for solo PVE/Raid/dungeon etc. Right now?

Hi, could you guys please tell me what is the best class for do solo lvling right now? Please put the reason why that was the best class based on your mind.

As you probably know, there is no best class in any game. Also, leveling is more pve, raids is more of bossing. It may be possible to be good at both, but not the best on boyh occassions

If you want to level, just look for a challenge mode build for your tree. You are farming then gaining exp at the same time.

If you wanna do raids, same thing. Look for a bossing build for you tree

Honestly i was confused between wiz>pyro>ele>onmy or Cle>shaman>plague>x and cant decide that, i want to play falcon but some people say falcon get some trouble on lvling when reach 220+, i just doesn’t want to be a frontliner, yet want be helpful when on party but still capable to do solo without any necessary problem, yeah that might be sounds soo greedy, would you mind to give me some advice based on that please? Well at least i dont want to choose wrong basic class since i cant reset basic class dont i

I may be biased but I’d say Falconer will be more appreciated in a party for the utility it brings (Aiming skill) which basically increases enemy hitbox size. Hence, making sure skills will hit more than it will miss

No you cant reset base class

Dont worry about leveling, running dungeon for your level, doing challenge modes will get you to max level for sure. Leveling up is one of the easiest things to do

+can create any item out of thin air
+can 1 hit KO everything
+can use this weapon

Scout : SR - x - x (*Enchant,Sherif,Bm,Thau,Linker)

Pro :

• Retreated Shot & Marching Fire are enough to do solo the game content
  • High Spread damage
  • Can solo CM(up to Stage5) at end game content

Con:

• Required pet slot
  • Can’t dash(run) while mounting
  • AutoAttack with Limacon can consume lot of mana
Swordsman: Cataphract - Lancer - X (Hoplite, Dragoon)

Pro :

• High Mobility, good for doing quest and grinding
  • Can dash while mounting
  • Have good AOE damage
  • Can solo CM(up to Stage5) at end game content

Con:

• Required pet slot

Just personal my preference

Don’t take GM class, you might get banned (JK)

1 Like

For me its barb-doppel-highlander, with the upcoming update ill change the highlander with blossom blader and it will be op dmg dealer in every case! :))
P. S. But it will be viable in pvp just if you have a very high gear