Tree of Savior Forum

What is the best build for Assasin?

I’m new to the game and I do not understand much how builds work yet.

I would like to know a good build for the Assassin class.

Also, if I want to change build later, can I?

Just make the experience by yourself.

1 Like

You won’t get any educated suggestions right now as the Re:Build-Update just came out and people are still figureing out stuff right now.
What works well for me so far is Assassin/Enchanter (with the 3rd class being still open as I’m not satisfied with anything else right now). The Agility and Lightning buff transform Instant Accerlation (assassin skill) into a nice nuke when upgraded with Attributes. Also, the Enchant-Lightning buff helps with the multihitting attacks of the assassin. If you would want to further increase synergy with the Enchanter you could roll a Corsair as 3rd class to be able to make full use of your SubWeapon and auto-attacks (which again are buffed by the Enchanter) and also gain a bunch of multi-hitting attack-skills.
Just be careful not to break your fingers, as increasing your attackspeed AND removing the delay between main and off-hand enables you to AA really fast. I hope IMC updates the weapon-Assault with a quality of life update so we don’t have to spam two buttons like mad anymore…

I think Sin will work good with Enchanter and Corsair. Sin has some synergy in his skills with those classes.
First is :
Instant Acceleration

Run towards distant enemies at incredible speed to instantly slash them.
**If the Agility buff is active, Instant Acceleration deals additional hits.

Second is :
Piercing Heart

• Pierce through the enemy’s chest with your dagger. Attacked enemies are inflicted with the Heart Arrest debuff and become unable to restore HP.
    Piercing Heart attacks apply as critical when used right after Keel Hauling.

Not to mention obvious bonuses.

You can pair outlaw with assassin.

Bully + Hasisis + free step is 90% increased evasion.

Throw sand allows you to boost Annihilation.
Mangle is also boosted by instant accelerations stun.

Likewise lachrymator also improves annhilation.
Rogue is also another source of stealth between cloaking, annhilation and Burrow.

A lot of the forced-synergy seems to be to make up for certain combinations not feeling so hot more than to really boost good ones, so beware not to fall into that trap. Some of them are really good but it’s the minority it seems.