Tree of Savior Forum

What is better coupled with kino3

Need ur suggestion what is better coupled with kino3 at pvp???

Kino3 has raise and mf… A ultimate CC…

But with that CC i need a nice damaging skill…

What do u think is better damaging skill??

Wiz3 kino3 Warlock2 ?
Wiz1 Pyro3 kino3 sage1 ? With Agni skill
Wiz3 kino3 Ele2 ?

I dont like summoning class like Sorc or Necro

And please note this is pvp and gvg tbl build only…

Only the first one is ok.
Pyro is weak against high mdef players(there some already without high transcdendence) and almost can not deal damage without Raise. With sage is ok.
Ele2 one is even worse.
Necro is not summon class. Summons are only meat shield. Flesh Cannon is ok, but it does not hit targets in Raise(PvP only).
I play wiz3-psy2-Necro3. Necro3 will be good later on since it nullifies mdef and some part of matk/atk(good against some high transcended gear). But now I would like to test wiz1-wiz2/cryo1-Psy3-link1-necro-sage. Missile Hole is a very good survival thing for PvP.

Thank u very much for the answer…

Yeah i think its good to have war2…

Yes, you can always farm DP2 with this char, and we still dont know the comming skills for warlock3, usually rank3 skills for mage are very good(except thauma3,link3 and pyro3 maybe).

Please add sorc3

20Charofbeauty

Never take cryo1 if you’re going for kino, I had a cryo 1 with kino it’s awful, offers almost nothing, cryo 3 is awesome tho.

I dont plan on takin cryo

Yeah me agree…cryo doesnt suit me as well

Cmiiw…can i hit enemy with fireball , firepillar , firewall and hell breath in raise state??

And can the fire skill hit hard using agni necklace??

Can can

They can hit hard with Agni if your damage is good to start with. If not then it’ll still suck

Problem of Agni and mdef is that damage for fire skills per hit is:
(skillatk+matk+eledmg-mdef)*3(agni)*attributes. So if without agni damage is 10 then with agni damage is 30. Yes, you can hit with all pyro skills.