Tree of Savior Forum

What is a fun build that is good solo and group PvE?

Looking for a strong but fun build to play. Preferably also moves around a lot.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I prefer DPS, don’t mind whether its melee or ranged. The archer class didn’t seem too interesting to me compared to wizards so I was curious about wizards.

DPS wizards for now probably means Wizard 3 - Elementalist 3 - warlock for most AoE DPS.

U can also go wiz 1 - pyro 2 - elementalist 3 , but will be outdamaged later on by the build mentioned above. Embrace it

At the moment, i think Wiz1>Pyro1>Linker2>Sorcerer2>Featherfoot will be the most class to play solo.

wiz-eles are aoe and good for group play, though they can of course solo well. But for what you want, a sorcerer based build like the one above might be better. Sorcs give groups constant damage support, but will give you more stable and flexible solo capability, and pyro-sorcs have pretty good sustained single target damage potential so it means they are great for world bosses

it will also be easier to level starting off since pyro in the low levels is probably the fastest way for a wizard to level.

you will need to aquire a temple shooter card though for sorc. but once you have that you are basically set.

you could go pyro2-linker1 instead but if you do that then going warlock instead of featherfoot might be a smart idea. You will also need to get the +1 joint penalty gem. The downside is not quite as good in groups, the upside is even better sustained damage on world bosses.