Tree of Savior Forum

What if everyone make a merchant character

as his first char? Just imagine 1000 alchmists, 1000 pardoners and 1000 squire trying to sell their services.

Just make a Paladin C3 with Pardoner and your end game money problems will vanish.

Selling what? I thought you weren’t able to sell paladin skills? :confounded:

And 3000 complaints about a merchant class not having good DPS.

Barrier.

This list says you can’t sell barrier, is this outdated?

Paladin’s C3 skill. Lot of people also want this to be “secret”.

Basically it’s needed by almost every group in Earth Tower (if not needed, it makes it a hell of a lot easier) and can be made into a scroll, provided you can silence the magic casters (Dievderby is great for this)

It makes it possible for any group setup to do the dungeons.

You need to make a class that is

Cleric > Whatever > Whatever > Paladin C3 > Pardoner

You need to basically get to rank 7 to even make it. You can make the first two circles whatever you think is also sellable buffs.

I would suggest 2 circles of Priest as Aspersio and Sacrament are also big sellers.

Basically:

If you want to do Earth Tower, whatever class you are and if you aren’t Paladin, you will buy the Paladin scroll.

Everyone should carry some with them if they enter the tower.

What is their price atm? ( paladin barrier scroll)

I don’t see him using barrier scrolls?
I only saw the Krivis (which I’ll assume took paladin before R7) using barrier.

You might be right. I linked the wrong video.

Here’s a video of someone using Barrier scrolls. Just watch the scroll counts closely as barriers appear.

Some of the party members also use theirs so you see 2 barriers appear ontop of each other.

1 Like

Sell me these and I’ll make you the richest man in the galaxy…

YOU COULD BE HIM:

Oh, cool… This will probably change my build then.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

No worries man. I had another video with Barrier scrolls bookmarked but the uploader delete it a few days ago.

As I mentioned, people want it to remain a secret so they will be the only ones selling it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Must have scroll for non-cleric support

How much cost each Scroll? 20~30k maybe?

Oh, since we’ve derailed your topic a bit, I’ll give me opinion on that.

It’s not going to happen… or rather it shouldn’t be a problem.
Currently there’s no way to give silver to your other characters and it’s not like everyone is going to be reaching R5-7 at the same time.

Enough people want to be Alchemist’s as is.Turned me off from playing it anymore.