Tree of Savior Forum

What i hated most in Control (1 click to attack = 2 slash) =.=

I really like the game… but the Control for keyboard and joypad “1 click = 2 slash” to those melee attacks… it really hard to avoid some mobs attack. if the 2nd slash occurs it stop your char just to make 1 extra slash =.= (i like to jump infront then slash… back and fort to avoid some mob hit… coz mobs is really painful to deal…)

my bad english … -_-

You sure your controls aren’t bugged? Its 1 click = 1 slash.

I noticed this problem comes up when the server is laggy. When it’s normal, 1 tap = 1 slash. But sometimes, I did notice my character doing 1 tap = 2 slashes.

I assume this is due to server lag since this happens around the same time I see a host of other bugs such as teleport not working (I just float up and nothing happens), or npcs not giving me quests (I accept the quest and nothing happens), or my skills not casting properly (my character does the skill cast animation but the skill doesn’t have an effect and doesn’t go on cooldown).

Yea it’s lag, I know, I use proxy and no 2nd slash, no proxy = 2 slash everytime

Yep, lots of 2 attacks on korea servers. You know your ping is high to the server when you see these come out.

Here’s a somehow expert analysis about latency and client responses affecting gameplay and whatnot.