Tree of Savior Forum

What happened to reflect shield?

Hi, I haven’t played this game for awhile.

I decided to reroll into Wiz C3 Linker C1 Sorcere.
After looking at few sample builds on Wizard C3, seems like alot of people are putting lots of points on reflect shield now.

What happened to this skill? Back before I quit, this skill was so useless that pretty much everyone agrees to not put any point in it. I looked at the skill description but doesn’t seem like there is much changes.

Experts please help, thank you.

Because reflect shield is ACTUALLY useless.
Firstly, it can reflect very tiny damage.
Secondly, it takes a place of buff, so it can probably remove other useful buff from your teammate.

thats pretty outdated, since IMC’s buff changes that doesnt really happen anymore. the reflect shield will probably be the first to get taken off…

also reflect shield seems a little better now that armor has been buffed quite a bit. reflect shield always stopped a flat amount of damage, lets say ~100 dmg.

before the armor buff it was quite useless, if you took a hit from mobs you could take 800 damage, and preventing 100 of that wasnt really that useful.

after the armor buff i take ~200 dmg from mobs my level, preventing 100 of that is preventing 50% of the damage.

1 Like

Reflect Shield prevents knockdown (not knockback, only knockdown) - it helps a lot if you play a channaling class (Sure Spell + Reflect Shield and you could be stopped only with knockback). Featherfoot’s Bloodsucking or PP by Psichokino.

2 Likes

Wait is this true? How come it doesnt say so in the skill description?

Knockdown is the one where ur character got send back flying and fell on the ground right? Which one is knockback btw?

knockback is like bash from storage mobs

it’s free skill point that you can put to anything

magic missile5 quick cast5 sure spell10

=20 points

25 points left then what?

how you use it

Expect the Unexpected (with IMC on).

Man people make a big deal out of this. Up to them if they want to max reflect shield or surespell. Wiz 3 has lots of filler points anyway.

qc 5 mm 5 sleep 15

Up to you wherever the fuck you want to put your skill points next. This is why I quit tosbase. So many stupid people.

Reflect shield is also nice because it does not make you flinch when you get hit, so when 5+ mobs are on you you won’t get hitlocked as long as reflect shield is active.