Tree of Savior Forum

What happened to diev-miko?

It has a great sinergy, specially with Kabalist to heal the statues and doing some mid-heavy damage to bosses (Ax7)
The only downside, u can’t move from ur place and u need at least 1 minute to install yourself in a spot

i can solo amys dog in 10 sec with my inquis stil cant beat the fart build in bernice

Yeah, and nobody has been asking to nerf Zealot-Inqui-Exorcist/Druid yet you want Diev to be nerfed. =/

i dont druid never will, i play paladin/inquis D:

Yeah cause the only 2 Cleric classes you need to solo Amiss dog in 10 seconds are Zealot-Inqui, 3rd class is whatever.

i invest in my build 1 year so it can do the dmg that it does, to get some fart builds to do the same with primus weapons that makes sense just lvl up 1 skill atributes, and outdps every single other class in the cleric tree cuz acording to Vau thats really good for the game, dont forget to AFK farm with your dievfarters on HG too you need no investment for ■■■■ sake

So what would you guys like to see nerfed about owl statue? The damage? Range? AoE? Frequency? Lowering damage is boring and will probably generate more complaints, I think…

I still think what @ankles_13 said makes sense though, about owl being immobile and less efficient in content other than CM. But I’m too lazy to try it so what do I know.

they need to make the dmg scale with something Makt spr or something, not just give you insane dmg with little scaling, they should give little dmg with good scaling that´s how you fix it

1 Like