Tree of Savior Forum

What GEM should I use, Swordsman?

Hi,

I’m doing a corsair, almost in Corsair C2 focusing on Dual Weapon Assault and I dont know if I use GREEN Gem or RED Gem.

The point is: I could use Green Gem, since I dont put Enough DEX to do CRITS most part of the time, while it would maybe be better to put RED Gems to increase the ammount of each HIT.

Green Gem vs Red Gem. What I should I use? lets say they are all Gem lv 6

I have no idea if a Green Gem (lv 6 for example) could highly increase the CRITs I can get and if that worth more than put Red Gem and do always a better damage.
I dont even know if the Red Gem increase normal Attacks (I know it increases on Skilll attacks).

Any tip? I’m complete inexperienced on this part?

What’s you build set-up pre r5?

Get 5-6*greens for the meantime while pumping more DEX.
Reds count best once you can get a stable high critrate, with the exemption of 5redsslotted5hammer.

Hi @Fuwaro , as setup you say the stats? I put 150 on Dex and the rest in CON I dont remember how much. I dont have any good Gear except a Sage Wall. I use the Nicklake of Level Chest Event too, almost a Petamion that I still dont have it, just for note.

I saw recently on the Market that Sissel Bracelet gave +37 Critical Rate. I know its very expensive but I can get one later, so do this mean it kill the necessity of Green Gems and +200 of Dex?

First I will buy a Catacombs Blade! and I already have a Karacha Dagger.
Then I will put the Gems. That is why I’m start to think from now on what Gem to use. Probably LV 6.
Then Roxona Plase set. (For Stamina)
Then Plate Armoty Mastery (for the stamina only)
Then I will buy the Petamion.

Each one will take a lot of time to be bought but
Then I can think on Sissel.

I know for sure will be ages to me to get from the LV 170 to 220 so I’m not worry about the future. That is why I think Red Gem could be better, but since I have no experience on Green Gems and CRIT attacks, I’m not certain.

The magic Defense will be Nuaele later game, and I know will be expensive as hell.

I meant, what classes did you pick before Corsair?

Impossible, with how crit is calculated. As the levels increases so does monster’s crit resist.
Unless equipment at later level provide larger crit stat pumping adequate DEX will still be mandatory to keep up with the mob’s crit resists.
iirc, the average crit requirements at lvl330 are around 700-900.

Try to get your luck on the new HuntingGrouds daggers for an extra gem socket. Go Manamana if you’re going Corsair3.

5* gems will do atm, if you plan on reusing the gem on another gear later on.(gems lose 1 level when you extract them)

Reina set top&bottom can be acquired/crafted early via pre Fedi quests.
Tyla is given via quest or drop by a dungeon boss cube(don’t know which now due to dungeon level/drops changes)
Knight top&bottom are cheap in the AH
Get Rox Gauntlet(+1AAR) as for shoes either Greytis(+mspd/eva) or Korvos(mdef).

If you have a token active it’s roughly 1 month worth of daily dungeons&fedi missions, no quest no grind.

reset stat to dex then use yellow gem

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.