Tree of Savior Forum

What featherfoot build should I go

Wiz3 - Link 2 - Necro1 - Featherfoot

Has more damaging skills with Necro 1, so it can dps without waiting for the cooldown of joint penalty. Also has more methods of decaying enemies.

Wiz3 - Link - Sorc2 - Featherfoot

Has summons. Riding got buffed so it can spam attacks more often. Has less attack options than first build, more sp drain. Less links.

(Also, question, do the skills from Riding scale based off the player’s magic attack)

I have both builds.

Necro > FF:
The only good skill here is flesh cannon the other skills almost does not add anything (Flesh Hoop just by a bit). Has more options to burst all racial types. Decay is not really that reliable as you can kill mobs even without relying on it. Corpse potion is an additional resource.

Sorc2 > FF:
SP drain is real. This build seem more consistent than Necro > FF. Summoning provides consistent dps. Now that riding got buffed, there are more skills to spam while featherfoot skills are down. This build though has lesser link targets. Riding scales from your summon’s stat.

so do you recommend sorc2 then

I would since you can now use riding better now if links are down (if that is one of your concerns).