Tree of Savior Forum

What family name did ya'll get?

Sadly someone grabbed Aerva already and I was only a few minutes late to the game :octopus:

Now to start thinking :thinking:

Glad to see lots of people got their names in

Merah! cos all my chars will be female!

1 Like

Eh, I just took three regular names. Team name is Hyped.

Monkey, Psyker, and Sponge.

Kinda funny though.

I named my Character as Nyankoro too.

Nyankoro Nyankoro.

Sounds cute and stupid at the same time lul

we are at the same boat :slight_smile: I’m thinking of deleting the character and change the team name. . . if only deleting the whole lodge is possible. :weary:

Tatew.
In Orsha.
In Klaipedia someone get it… //sadness

I got “Cruel” as my family name on Klaipedia. Not my first choice of “Pendragon” but its something. See everyone IG!

I was initially going for Grace but fell asleep while waiting for servers to come back up :P. Ended up with “Densetsu” on Klaipeda.

4 Likes

This prinny got “Reynard”. Quite happy since I missed server launch in favor of sleep after that 4 hr delay fiasco. Didn’t think it would be available.

Outrageous, so I can call my characters TrulyTruly Outrageous and Fabulously Otrageous.

Team Name: leFay (I couldn’t use a space or apostrophe between them ;w;)

Oh well~ Close enough >w>;

I didn’t realize the difference between Char Name / Team Name. I have ‘Miss’ on Server 2 and ‘God’ on Server 1…kind of doesn’t really work as a last name, wish I knew before hand.

I was loged-in 10 second after the announcment and Eternal was taken.
And so my IGN is Eternale, Eternale Frost of Klaipeda. See you in game!

1 Like

Omg, you got the dream. Gratz my friend.

1 Like

Fresh. Minty Fresh.

interestingly enough I was unable to get the name the first time I managed to get ingame due to someone already having it?
after an hour or so I wished to change the reserve name I had chosen and tried to just change it to fresh before using a different name and magically it worked :^)

1 Like

Feeling stupid now nnnggggggggggggg

I got Neptune :grinning:

1 Like

Some asshat stole my name because I was at work v.v

argh!!!

Thank you, it was one of many popular names I’m sure people wanted :slight_smile:

1 Like