Tree of Savior Forum

What do u think of this frost damage build?

Above is the link to my build.
I havent decided yet if subzero shield is worth it cause i havent seen any videos of the revamped frost skills yet.

wiz 1/ cyr 3/ link 1/ rune 1/ warl 1

Kinda terrible. You took the worst skill (Ice Blast) in exchange of the best skills (Pillar, Roll, Wall).

If you want to do some damage as a Cryo-Rune, get Kino1 for the IcewallPP combo

What about this one?
I have already put 5 sp into ice blast so i cant change that anymore.

Sad to say that without subzero shield, you kind of nerfed your freezing potential, imo cryo s sort of a def type attacker, also I find iceblast useless.

Also Ice bolt, I’d rather put it at 1 and buff the other skills like icewall to max or sub zero, since Icebolt freeze chance doesn’t increase even when you rank it up and its damage value is crappy.

Well, I cant change that either xD I have already put 5 points in it. All i can hope is that we receive a skill reset item when they launch some events. And about the subzeroshield. Do u have to stay still for it for work? Or can u just walk around with it?

its an active skill like reflect shield,also a tip, if ever you get a reset, take out magic bolt and replace it with sleep.

Sub zero makes fighters hate you.

I have already put 4 points to sleep. This is aacutally my third wizard because i made lots of mistakes xD. Well, already caught up and i am lvl 54 right now in just 2 days :smiley: Too bad we dont have a sandbox mode in order to test the skills. Guess they WANT us to make mistakes and purchase a skill reset potion :confused:

true, thats why I made builds before hand :slight_smile: though if your really going for rune caster, I advice to max out icewall if ever.

If i ever go this far I might purchase one skill reset potion. It is still better than start all over again haha

I redid a lvl 140 sorcerer before since I took the wrong stats, so I feel your pain, good luck with your future builds

I do recommend this one, though.