Tree of Savior Forum

What do u think of this build?

Will this work or do i have to make some changes ?

Stats 3:1 , Int:Con

Not very experienced in Mage builds but I’d not go Cryomancer with Linker… I mean the Cryomancer is focused in doing single target spells and linker to spread the damage, I believe you can pick Elementalist instead of Linker to increase your damage.

If you’re planning to be a support/cc-er it will work fine (though i would personally take subzero shield instead of ice blast). Your dps wont be high, but u’ll be loved in parties.

Edit:/ didnt notice this but yes, add points to ice pike too! It’s cryo’s bread and butter skill.

1 Like

I would suggest taking ice pike as it’s mainly your source of damage as a cryomancer.

Ice Blast sucks, never take it.
Ice Pike has multiple hitboxes, five to be precise, making it a fantastic skill due to ebign a multi hit.
Ice Wall at 10 as 11 tiles is more than enough, unless you wanna try to close a boss in a big square I guess lol.
Subzero Shield is an amazing defensive skill, Shouldtake/10.

Due to Linker you would get a better mileage out of Invocation and Dark Sacrifice than Mastema, a few aptches ago Invocation’s spirit thingies got buffed so they get one hit by every skill level, effectively making them static multihits which can eb great in dungeons.
Mastema also kinda sucks in genral really.

Thanks for all the replies , changed the build a bit

and was thinking of this too , hoping for some input on this build too

You could add one point to ice bolt just for freezing I think, otherwise your build is pretty nice. You may have difficulties soloing.

Your 2nd build will be a strong dpser (and its great for solo-ing) - it will probably be a popular build xD. Firewall is a little bit ‘meh’ at lv 5 atm. I would personally swap those points in enchant fire or Hell’s breath… but I haven’t played pyro3 so don’t trust me haha. You’ll still be loved in parties because of linker, but your fireballs may be whacked away by melee classes at times.

dont need 15 on flame ground. you can put one on enchant fire and rest on firewall