Tree of Savior Forum

What did you NOT like in ToS?

Omg thats is horibble… Really 150??? :worried: The maps are gonna feel empty as hell!

1 Like

I know, I miss the days when you knew all the people on your server and all the enemy players as well. I mean, we would be running about and see people we knew everyday. you knew all the people you grouped etc and saw out in the wild.

some you knew by name others you knew by sight of their gear. but in this game, you won’t run into the same person again just by happen stance. (obviously you friend them and group with them on another day). but i guess doing the different channels & megaserver for each region thing, makes logistics easier and helps avoid the dead server/server merge issues that occur when people leave a game in droves after its first 1-2 months. i guess…

1 Like

I would like to see more options to disable like lighting effects, fog, moving particles for older computers that can’t handle all the effects on screen.

I got level 150 and I can say right now that, in general, the monsters AI are not good… hard to mob, easy to kill… Too much delay in actions… I guess only Drake and a very few higher mobs are cool exceptions.

We need more field bosses too with good drops. The mvp system was great in Rag.

1 Like