Tree of Savior Forum

What classes would you like to see added

with the recent hype and release of the new classes and one currently being teased i think this would be a good time to make this thread to see what classes are in high demand ( i expect many assassins lol)

My #1 most wanted class is a Shaman, this class will be in the cleric tree due to having religious/cultural background and will focus on debuffing, so a support class? idk

This class is based off of Native American and African beliefs, as we dont have any Native american classes in the game and only one African class ( one more coming in the future though)

Rank 8

Circle One Skills

Name: Mortality Link
Type: Debuff
Max Level: 5
Description: "Debuff an enemy for 5 seconds ( +1 second for each skill level ), 100% of damage ( + 100% per skill level, capping at 500% at level 5) done to you will also be done to them.
Scales From: SPR

Divine Totem
Type: Area
Max Level: 15
Description: "Summon a Totem Pole in front of you that adds a separate line of damage to your attacks, doing 25% of soul property damage."
Scales From: Total Damage, SPR

Crooked Totem
Description: "Summon a Totem Pole in front of you that steals .5% of all enemies in the areas stats every second and adds it on to your allies stats, resets when enemy or ally leaves area"
Scales from: N/A

Vampire Fetish
Type: Attack/Summon
Description: " Summon a possessed doll to drain health from enemies to heal itself and you/allies"
Scales From: SPR, INT

Circle 2 Skills

Blood Brothers
Type: Buff
Max Level: 5
Description: " Make allies bleed for 5 seconds and take 50% more damage for buff duration, but for 10 seconds ( up to 15 at level 5), all allies stats are converted to the highest in the party (litteral stats, like evasion, crit rate, not just INT or SPR), if not used in party, just increases your stats by 10%"
Scales with: N/A

Spider Web
Max Level: 10
Description: " Summon a spider web at selected location for 5 seconds (+x per skill level) that decreases enemies accuracy, movespeed and attack speed drastically, but decreases their missile type damage taken instead, being damaged by slash type attacks will cause Spider web to break faster"

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.