Tree of Savior Forum

What class to do :(?

Hi guys, I’m a swordsman and I want to try some class within the Cleric build, the they’re all so cool x.x which class you guys suggests ? Something that can buff and deal low damage would be nice… the classes that I’ve been most interessed in are Paladin, Chaplain and Oracle.

Thanks in advice !

buff and deal low dmg?
priest oracle

Well, There is the option of the paladin since he have one skill to deal damage at all

Anything with Chaplain seems to be the most versatile since you can solo with it towards a certain point in higher levels while still being a necessity in parties.

buff and dealing low damage

Cleric>Preist3>Chaplain>Cleric2/Oracle>PD
Cleric2>Preist3>Chaplain>Pardoner2
Cleric>Preeist3>Chaplain>Oracle>Paladin

very low damage
very high buff

Thanks for all the replies ! I guess i’ll check the Paladin tread that you showed, idk about the endgame but maybe the Resist Elements can be handy against Magic Attacks ?

you want the horde???

cleric -> cleric or priest -> bokor -> bokor -> pally 3

conversion + zombify ftw

i dont think he wants to do high damage…

@BlueByu

Well, If I can do damage enough to level up lol would be nice.

all full support builds wont do enough damage to make leveling easy imo. you will need a party if you want to full support.

Hmm… I see, but at least one damage skill, that why i’m thinking about the Paladin.

pally has 2 damage skills, end game only good one is conviction, but that one has a cd, so dont be suprised when to realise you arent doing so well, but at end game you will find parties easier

So… I’ve been playing around with the Skill Simulator and I think that this build seen fun, what you guys think ?

Again, thanks for taking your time to help me :smile:

its not hard to lvl up. just do quest and pop those exp cards

i would max carve, its OP. zemyma isnt that good

But the base damage is kinda low compared to the other damage skills… why you think its OP ?

its multi hot, it scales really well, each level = +1 hit, plus youre going str ( i assume) which means +10 damage for each point in str

You got me there… I’m not sure how i’ll spread the points, because I like to have a decent amount of CON in my characters… and the Owl Statue is Magic Damage, crap, its not even close to be an easy choice of spread @_@, I’ll do some testing soon and post it here :slight_smile:

dont worry, int is terrible unless youre a sadhu lol, i would go dex/str/spr

and for diev points do something like this

Vakarine - 1
Zemyma - 4 ( as a pladin you already have an sp recovery skill)
Laima - 5
Carve - 10
Owl - 5
Tree - 5

always max owl and carve though

how many SPR points you think it is good ? never worked with SPR character before.