Tree of Savior Forum

What class to advance after cryo3

im also a cryo player. current state is cryo2>cryo3.
Im considering

1. cryo3>sorc2>WL
  2. cryo3>kino>RC>WL
  3. cryo3> chrono3
    imma semi solo player that do vibora quests n dungeons besides the normal quests.
    Pls gimme lots of feedbacks and guides on this game.

2 and 3 look good to me.

Cryo3 Kino1 RC War = good damage, but remember that Ice Wall has a 65 second cooldown. Warlock hits hard, but also has long cooldowns. A better choice for DPS, but does not have much party support.
Cryo3 Chrono3 = good for parties because of Chrono support and good CC from ice. Damage will not be the highest though.

Cryo3 is in a tough spot for PvE right now. While it is nice to have, other classes have better class combinations that work well together. Cryo3 does not have too many options that help it out. Cryo3 Kino3 is a worthy choice too.

I prefer the advancement which has big impact on late games. which one will be better??

Pick 2 if you want to end bossing faster. That route probably has the highest bossing burst damage of all.

Pick 3 if you want to be easily invited into levelling parties. Everyone loves haste like they love alchemists drugs.

Both should be good for world boss since 2 can quickly burst down the boss hp to get you a cube (but careful since other people might break your ice wall, there’s also some cleric branch that cast a skill and made my ice wall completely disappear). 3 is good since you can increase your party’s attack speed (important for class like quarrel shooter) and pass to allow more skill to be used.

Thx for ur fast reply… im thinkinh to go chrono sinc chronos are rare ^^
So the skill points, hw should i put? Lv15 for uce wall or lv10 each in ice bolt n ice wall?? Im oso quite confuse on putting the chrono points beside maxing haste n quicken.

Cryo-Chrono is not that rare. Once you get higher level you’ll see a lot of Chronomancers (just a heads up if that kind of thing is important to you)

Sorcs are rarer than Chrono from what I’ve seen.

PvE Chrono maxes Haste, Quicken, and Pass. Then you put one point into everything else and whatever skill points are leftover can go into Slow (recommended) or Backmasking, depending on preference.

I’m still confused about what path to take as well
I’m currently taking Cryo1 and Kino1
It’s good for bosses, and monsters using IW + PP combo
Later on, you’ll have a lot of skills for Crowd Control (Cryo 3 & Kino 3)

Does Cryo 3 Chrono 3 is likely more favorable than Cryo 3 and Kino 3 ?
The difference between those two builds is just the damage and support.

From what i noe, kino3 nid a lot set ups. In ET, a lot of mons will be hitting u n ur PP will be interupted

So ive just built a build myself

is this good?

Yeah, in ET Cryo3 and Kino3 is needed only for their Raise, Gravity Pole, and Frost Pillar.
I haven’t tried Chronomancer myself but it seems good
You only need the Pass, Haste, and Quicken as other buff is optional.

Go linker if u wanna go Chronomancer.
Cryo3+Kino3 is the best option. (Viable for ET & GVG)

if like that, im taking the 2nd build but going kino2 or WL is still another question @@

Read more, looks like u have big problems understanding how the classes work.

like which class synergy which each others?
after seeing many vids, im getting to finalized between build 1 n 2. Any idea guys??