Tree of Savior Forum

What class do I pick! new player

Hey guys, new player. I like the idea of ret/dragoon although not sure if they’re ‘‘good’’ as I’ve heard they’re weak(er) compared to using a 2h sword etc. What would be amazing dps in the warrior classes, I would like to use dragoon but if it’s alot weaker compared to (highlander>barb>dopp) for example, I’ll take the advice and shoot for another build. thankyou

Dragoon is getting majorly buffed soon. Honestly you should just play whatever you feel like in this game, because wild balance changes happen so often the best class today could be the worst class tomorrow very easily. Plus if you really get sick of your build for whatever reason there’s a class change feature.

1 Like

Thanks alot, can you offer me a build to guide? rn all i’ve got is highlander>x>x. I can remake the character if needed to better suit dragoon :slight_smile: I heard high>barb>retirius? is very good dps, thoughts?

Again that really depends on whether you’re okay with playing a weak build now that’s going to be buffed later. I think mounted spear builds (Lancer + Cataphract) are the most popular spear builds for PVP and PVE at the moment, but Hoplite+Barbarian/Retiarius+Dragoon should be good after Dragoon buff.