Tree of Savior Forum

What character to build first

Ok the title says it all what strong and cool looking character builds can you guys suggest me to start with maybe one that’s easy to start with

Ok is there any content creator or specific videos you can recommend me to watch to do my research gg and I dont know let’s start of deciding if I should start with a phy class or a magic class to narrow it down

Like Sun stated before I would firstly have a look at the available classes!

Pick one that you like the essence of, make sure you read the skills so you understand the basic idea around the certain playstyle.
In addition, the way ToS is strucutred now you will find that certain classes compliment certain others.

From what I have seen from people though - Gear will dictate how much “freedom” you have in how random the class synergy can be. More so in pvp than pve.

There is no real class to avoid - but I would suggest your leveling build is something capable of doing damage otherwise you will have a bad time.

even earlier if he relize how stupid his theorycraft build and tired of rerolling or waiting for free reset.
better play meta or at least get the core dmg class 1st.

Which what options would that be

meta things can be found on official build ranking now.
about core dmg class, below on my recommend:
Wiz: any red class except shadowmancer and psychokino
sc: SR or ardito
cle: inq or exo
sw: barbarian
archer: mergen or falconer

Ok il think i might start off with a wiz or a falconer thx

I didn’t choose cleric specifically cause I think for starters its really better to start with a class that is more dps oriented to get the hang of the game and on the cleric tree I will probably be more interested in the unique stuff like making a plague doctor maybe or something like this but for first I think il probably go with falconer