Tree of Savior Forum

What build is everyone planning to run first for early access?

who knows? Maybe both?! :smirk:

Some of you already know this,but I have absolutely no idea anymore.

I went Wizard branch both CBTā€™s,and it was a hard road whether I stuck with my planned build or not.I say this a lot,but I wish they would balance out INT better.It would help so much with the whole experience.I think Wizard has the most interesting choices,but I donā€™t want to be squishy in the 130+ range and not be able to solo anymore.

Soā€¦I really donā€™t know! 3-4 other options seem interesting to me,but I still have some time to look them over I think,so Iā€™ll do that soon.

Alchemist All the way.

Wiz - Cryo - Psycho c3 - Alchemist c2.

Watch out for Dahl Inc. Flasks!

I like to play as swordman classes. Itā€™ll probably be one of these three builds:

Man, thatā€™ll be tough

Chaplain :evergreen_tree: :sparkler::pray:
and maybe a Cryo Tank later :snowflake::globe_with_meridians::snowman:

this is the first build im going to run

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The Hard Path, indeed. :confused:

I can see you intent to go full tank, but srsly, I cant stand someone going through all this sufferingā€¦ If youre not so sure, take out a circle of Peltasta, and add Fencer C1. Youll enjoy it much more.

:pray:

Try psycho at R3 instead of Sorcerer at R5 as other people have chosen in their builds.

@Senia I hope they buff that build path a lot because having an MMO without a viable tank class is a travesty.

As for me, I like this build:

16 Heal tiles for the win!
Everyone has really fun looking builds!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Gunnr @lalakoboldslayer1 I know it will be hardā€¦ I belive ToS will be the first MMO where I will not main a full Tank Class. Iā€™m going to create a swordie, but or it will stay in stand by until I see a major change in those two classes or I can make some major changes in my build to adapt to the game.

Until I decide what to do I will play Wizard.

@williammomeara letā€™s hope for the best :smile:

Mind if I PM you, @Senia?

Oh you can PM me @Gunnr.

1 Like

You should put 15/15 on Ice Pike, it does a lot of damage with their 5 hits to bosses.

My PVE support druid

Snow Rolling will get you killed in PvE, after a certain point., unless you have a cleric handy.