Tree of Savior Forum

What build i'll go

For god sakes, i stop playing this game for a few months and when i log in today my class lvl is 1??? What happened??

Also, i’m lvl 179 and before this (reboot?) i was going for a wiz 3/elementalist 3/warlock, is it still strong? Can i change if i want? If you were me, what build would you go for? Please answer with details, if possible with the complete build, what skills to up and etc

i want damage!!

check RETRIEVE tab in market, ur gear is there.
if your lv 179, check your inventory, there should be LVL xp Cards there that should get you back at lv 179

check Klapedia, there should be a Base Class Change NPC, but you can only do it TWICE,

the First one to change to another BASE class
the Second one to change back to your previous BASE class if you were not satisfied with the change.
after that no more base class change for that character.

Bit what about the build? Wich one I go for now, with this reset?

Ele Pyro Tao

or

Chrono RC Tao

are very good now.

But we probably get a big patch with many class and game changes soon*tm.
Including class and rank resets for many/all chars.
Do whatever you want until that?

damage at level 179 with crap gear…

Just wait for the big patch that rebalances most classes to have similar SFRs.

After the patch hits, try out many wizard classes (if possible) and stay with the ones you like most.
Pure damage build on wizard is trivial and loner only, for party/guild content you’d want at least 1 class that can help the party like chronomancer, psychokino, cryomancer, featherfoot, bokor, rune caster or shadowmancer.

Since the game allows you to gain class change points, having several useful classes in your build while you collect attribute points and collect good equipment is a good start for any newbie/returnee , as many wizard classes are still weak without proper investment into attributes/arts and a good weapon, so you will want to have that survival/buffs/debuffs to improve faster, and once you’ve got enough attribute points and pages/blessed gems for your main choices, feel free to change 1-2 of your classes in your build to more offensive classes.

Don’t become a weak leecher that leeches off of your team/guild members with an undergeared damage build to attain endgame gear.
Better ask them what they need and adjust accordingly, so they carry you through content while you bring the utility & support they need until you’re ready to carry your own weight.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.