Tree of Savior Forum

What are the standard builds for Featherfoot?

I find that class really interesting, and was wondering how people usually build it class-wise and stat-wise. I’m kind of leaning more on making it a PvP alt so a build that’s good in both PvP and PvE is kind of what I want. I don’t mind if it’s support or DPS, tbh.

I don’t think that there are many builds for it atm since we dont really know what next circles will bring. It is sometimes encountered as substitute of warlock in ele build (w3/ele3) - but in my opinion it doesnt synergize well with ele (at least c1) - and here is why: Feather is melee range class and mostly one target only (so far) and with ele youd rather run and cast your spells while monsters approch you - so youd rather keep your distance than go in melee range + the fact that ele is aoe oriented. The classes that are imo synergizing well are: linker, cryo (you can safetly go into melee range while mobs are frozen), sorc and maybe psychokino - thauma + chrono are always viable for partying purposes, and wiz3 fits also (more dps and more frequent hp drain).

So eg.:
wiz1-cryo2-link1->sorc2->feather
wiz3-link3-feather
wiz1-cryo3-kino1-rc-feather
wiz1-cryo3-thaum2-feather

Oooh ok, sounds good. Thanks!

i don’t understand why you all suggest Featherfoot for Sorcerer

Look at this video:

1000 SP Drain per One cast. You can’t manage that SP drain with Summon.

It’s not like Sorc can manage any other spells D: i’m going FF with Sorc too, though I probably should have gone Cryo1 instead of Pyro1 for shield attribute X_X

Definetly, no.

I just don’t understand why people suggest Featherfoot LOL. Just NO SYNERGY with Sorcerer at all )

Probably just better to take further circles in cryo/linker/kino xP