Tree of Savior Forum

What are the end game staffs/rods?

Like i have Catacombs Staff but is it good for end game,
i did the math wrong lol i thought magic amp would have done more for me but
aston rod still dose more damg sooooo did i waste mony on this staff

now i also have Aston Rod and i now ignition is a thing but dose the burn scale with int ? should i just say with the rod ?

Superior Corona Rod with overups.

Superior Corona Rod or Circle rod

Circle rod is a world boss drop (rexipher). My friend got one and since its so rare there were people offering $400 for it.

They really need to change the itemization on 100+, just doesn’t make any sense using a rod instead of a staff for a dps wiz at all. Or a dagger on a wizard since lvl 75 until you reach 200+

new endgame gears in korea

`Solmiki Staff
iPWR 380 Lv. 270
499 Magic Attack
1 AoE Attack Ratio
45 Intelligence
66 Constitution
98 Magic Amplification
89 Holy Property Attack
13 Potential 45 Durability
3 Sockets 3 Amulet Slots

Solmiki Rod
iPWR 380 Lv. 270
384 Magic Attack
1 AoE Attack Ratio
65 Spirit
108 Magic Amplification
55 Holy Property Attack
13 Potential 45 Durability
2 Sockets 1 Amulet Slot`

source

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

They’re from ET 20 ~ 40, it’s not something that every class can get

I know it looks nice but do take note that unless you’re one of the meta classes for ET you aren’t going to even get lolopanther weapons (20th floor), and those listed are 40th floor weapons.

aren’t they releasing the higher floors because reveals of next rank and such are coming a few months along with levelcap.
once that hits, the meta won’t be as strict to get pass the lower floors. the top yea, but if you can’t at your current state, add another 30 levels and its fine.

Does ET enemy level scale up like Siauliai mission?

the level doesnt scale, but all mobs are 280. so even if the mission says 260, you need at least lvl 270 to do ET without dying easily.