Tree of Savior Forum

What are the best weapons for necro?

Pretty much what the titles says. I am Wiz3-Linker2 and Necro, with future necro 3 and would like to know an effective weapon combo i could use.
I was thinking of Ingnition + Venom since necro and wiz + linker gives loads of hits. Is it an effective combo even in higher levels ? Never tried them together.

I would get a +10 or higher Ignition, throw lvl 7 blue gems in it, enchant it then start saving Blessed Shards from Saalus. If you get enough shards, you can easily get your ignition to have 600+ Matk

Nice. Unluckily a +10 will be hard for now giving my limited funds (spent a bit on another character lol) guess i ll have to save some stuff, or try to up it on my own.

1 Like

is ignition better than SCR?? for a necro

Not sure, but seems like Ignition with the wiz-linker-necro combo is quite strong and very relevant even in lategame due to our very high hit count numbers.

Some people on reddit told me that it can even outdamage a lolopanther weapon if properly upped.

On the other hand SCR and Maga rod are definitedly strong, but will get outdated as you can access to weapons with higher magic atk. While the strong point of Ignition and Venom are the proc effect.

1 Like

guess I’ll give it a try, but burning doesnt affect boss and as of the moment I don’t have trouble doing any pve content with my summons, but I’ve seen some videos in kTOS that mobs have really high hp and wizards are using ignition with a linker