Tree of Savior Forum

What are the best Silver farming Builds for Wizard

Returning player here, what are some of the best Silver farmimg Wizard builds and why?

Right now is Wiz1/Pyro2/Linker2/Thaum2/Sage. With Agny Necklace this build is strong. Basically you will Joint Penalty + Hangman Knot monsters (Linker skills), cast Swell Body (Thauma spell - double HP of the monster but double xp gain and items drops) and kill with pyro skills (fireball, fire pillar, etc). Sage adds survivability with Missile Hole skill and you can duplicate your Fireball with Micro Dimension attribute.

This build above is very good to farm 315 mats and solo 290 dungeon.

Since agny will be nerfed and pyro/linker will get major changes (next tuesday update), the wizard farm build that is very popular on kTos is: Wiz2/Linker2/Thaum2/Featherfoot2. Same principle as the pyro build before, but now you will use FF skills to kill mobs and will lose some skills to avoid damage and will gain others to recover/leech HP.

1 Like

Im not too keen on FF. Is there any class I can replace that with? What about WL2 instead? or take Wiz3 for Magic Missles and get Sage1?

the point on take FF2 is because most of its spells are burst single hit damage and since linker’s joint penalty got nerfed, multihit skills don’t synergize very well. WL2 works aswell, but keep in mind how JP’s works now.

WL isnt good and eventually imc will nerf invocation silver farming. Wiz 3 with linker is hard to use because of its bad bossing capability that you will have when farming dungeons.

If you take featherfoot, kundela slash on its own can kill bosses decently and its damage can be boosted by cursing enemies. Kundela slash is a strong skill with 3 overheat and low cooldown.

If you want to farm silver, try archer class instead. i heard reiters with laimacon are good for dungeon farming

If you just want to farm silver, the obvious choice is Necromancer. As long as those minions never expire, you don’t even have to play actively… Clearly if something has to be nerfed, it’s this.

Concerning Warlock, the next patch will force you to actively kill stuff since Invocation will only generate spirits from your character’s kills and not simply from “chain kills”, so it will be less suited for silver farming. I see that more as a bugfix than a nerf, since that was making the class almost as stupid as the Necromancer…